[4]

Tuesday, July 27th, 11:37pm | Milan, Italy | Armani Hotel Milano

Jukes had an appreciation for quality hotels. He liked the aesthetically pleasing decor, the modern contemporary ambiance, fresh clean aromas, and soft plush pillows feathered to perfection. His own personal style reflected this preference; crisp and proper in suits, hair neatly gelled back, and of course, his cologne was just the right amount - not too musky, still masculine, but refreshing in scent.

He liked his things organized, choosing to group items together by color or category, sometimes even by convenience. His aspired to keep structure in his everyday life, despite the reactive nature of his job that took him to different parts of the world.

It was places like the Armani Hotel in Milan, Italy, a five star hotel that nearly every international celebrity has stayed in at least once in their lifetime, that really made all the difference when he was having a bad day while on a mission. It was women like Izabel Romano, a wild chaotic mess of a woman with red lipstick and hair as dark as the night sky outside, that shook his disciplined world every so often.

Right now, his ideal hotel room and his ideal adventurous spirit of a woman were here at the same place at the same time.

You could bet his pants were coming right off.

"You must be very excited," Izabel said, watching intently as he unbuckled his trousers, with a certain hunger behind her eyes. "My own husband doesn't get this thrilled to see me."

He knew, of course, that Paolo Romano, notorious mafia leader of Northern Italy was known for disregarding his wife, despite her profound success as a fashion model. He used this information, Izabel and her vulnerability to male attention, as his easy way in for the mission. He hadn't expected the ease it took to convince Izabel back to her hotel room, but he wasn't going to let the opportunity to sleep with an Italian model slip through his fingers.

"He's an idiot not to worship a national treasure like you," Jukes eyed her curvaceous body. She was laying on the bed in nothing but a pink lace thong. He swore under his breath. Lace lingerie was one of those little things in the world that could almost kill him.

Paolo Romano, you are an idiot indeed.

"You're too kind," She purred, wrapping her feet around his hips to pulling him closer.

"You're the first person to ever call me kind," Jukes laughed softly, letting his lips brush over the nape of her neck in teasing motions.

"How is that possible?" She closed her eyes and smiled.

"If you knew the things I've done, you'd take back your words," He muttered into her collarbone.

But it seemed that Izabel enjoyed this mystery. "What bad things have you done?"

Jukes laughed softly against her smooth skin. "I guess I'll have to show you."

"Lucky me," Izabel moaned when he moved downward and his lips got a taste of her sensitive breast.