Chapter 1

Justin's POV

There was something so simplistic and quite frankly boring about waking up to the same routine everyday. It was like filming the same scene of a movie over and over again and having to wait until you got to move on to the next part. High School. My Mom would always tell me that high school was going to be the best four years of my life, but so far I don't see what's so great about it. I've met a lot of good friends and had some insane memories so far, though. I opened the same door I had pushed open for the last couple of years and made my way to homeroom. 

"What's up, Bieber?" One of my friends, Chris, asked while he leaned against a locker. 

"Nothing man," I smiled. "Just going to homeroom. See you later!"

I brushed back my dirty blonde hair with my hand before entering the classroom and catching up with a few of my friends from basketball. The season had just started, but we knew it was going to be a good one. I was the starting point guard on Varsity as a Junior and also one of the captains, so I liked being able to maintain a solid friendship with all of guys on the team. 

---

Lauren's POV

I grabbed a few folders and a notebook in a hurry as my mother screamed at me for being late once again. My school had some lame policy that stated that if you were late over seven times, you would receive a lunch detention and then the consequences got consecutively worse from there. This was my eighth one so far and it was only November.

"I swear this is the last time!" I yelled while I sprinted to my car and threw my backpack in the trunk. I was lucky enough to have my license and my own car; meaning I didn't have to deal with the constant bickering about my actions on my way to school. 

I blasted my favorite song, Chocolate by the 1975, and drove at a decent speed that allowed me arrive at the school in about five minutes. The woman at the front desk gave me an irritated look as I scribbled down my name on the sign in sheet and filled out the amount of lates I've had since the year began. This was going to be my second lunch detention, but I honestly didn't mind scrolling through tumblr for forty minutes by myself while a teacher gave me dirty looks. 

"Late again, Jauregui?" My math teacher asked with a sigh, taking my pass before pointing for me to sit in the front. 

I twirled my long black hair around my index finger and tried my best to pay attention to the boring lesson going on in front of me. School was definitely not my favorite place to be. I had other things to worry about, but I still managed to keep up my grades. The bell rang, which meant we could proceed to the next class, causing me to get up and already dread going to science. Life was not exactly full of adventures. 

(A/N) Hi! For those of you that don't know me, I'm Ally and the writer of "The New Girl", "Summer Nights", "The Inmates", "Figure My Heart Out", and "Waiting to be Saved"! This is my first fanfic that involves a couple that isn't Camren, so I hope you guys are ok with a little change. This is just a little intro that gives you some background information on the two main characters (Justin Bieber and Lauren Jauregui). Thanks for reading :) Just a daily reminder that you're amazing and ily.