Chapter One

"Okay, I hate this. But Fairy Godmother says it's time for midterms". Mr. Olaf said as his entire class ground and sighed.

"Are you cereal"?! Audrey asked in disbelief.

"Christmas is literally less than a month away and our present is midterms"? Lexy shook her head.

Carlos and Evie honestly didn't mind midterms. They were both already two of the smartest Juniors at Auradon Prep. And for them midterms didn't really matter.

"Hey, Dad". Oles said as he raised his hand. "What's the point of Midterms anyway?"

"I got this". Ally said. "Midterms cover everything that you learned over the first part of the school year, so when the test are graded, they are also evaluated".

"Thank you, Ally". Olaf said.

Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay were in the back left corner of the classroom. Jay wasn't even listening to the conversation because he was reading the school's textbook.

"Jay, you alright bud"? Carlos De Vil asked while he put on his signature jacket, the jacket had one white fur collar, and the other collar was black fur, the jacket it self was all white but the sleeves were made from red leather. This is what he considered his "Isle" look.

"I'm fine". Jay said. He was wearing a half red, half yellow jacket, but there were patches of black in it, and it was sleeveless. This is what Jay considered his "Isle" Look. "I have to study for my tutoring session tonight with Fairy Godmother. If I don't get a C or above on this test, my Crown will be suspended".

"Woah, that's ruff". Evie said putting her dark blue hair back.

"What did you get on the Midterms last year"? Mal asked.

"D-".

"No"! Carlos said hoping it was a joke.

"Yep, that's what I get for falling asleep". Jay said as the bell rang.

In the Hallway Doug, Cory, and Jordyn were spending some Christmas Cheer by Decorating the Hallways Of Auradon Prep with Tinsel, Reefs, and Red, White, and Green streamers.

Evie walked by and she saw what they had done to the hallways.

"Wow, beginning of December and you're already Hoildaying the Hallways"? Evie laughed.

"What's wrong with that"? Jordyn asked. "Can't we have some Christmas Spirit"?

"Hey blue". Doug said hugging Evie.

"Hey Glasses". Evie said hugging him back.

"Hey Evie! Cory said. Could you make me a Evie-Style Christmas Sweater? Mine is a little bland".

"What's in it for me"?

"You say your not Rotten anymore". Cory said as he handed Evie Fifty Dollars.