Chapter Three

"Evie, have you seen my spell book"? Mal asked looking around the dorm room.

Evie was doing homework for Math, and really didn't have time to answer, that's how much homework she had. "Didn't you put it under you bed last night?"

"Yeah. But I look under there today, and it's not there".

Mal and Evie thought for a second.

"Jay"! They both said.

As they say that, Jay and Carlos entered their room. But Jay wore his hair in a bun, wore glasses, and wore a red, Yellow, and black suit.

"Good morning ladies". Jay said nicely kissing Evie's hand.

"Jay, what spell did you use"? Mal holding back her anger.

"Um, it was Get Smarter, Get Faster". Jay said.

Mal and Evie started laughing.

"Jay, you may be the smartest person in Auradon Prep, but now your also the fastest". Evie chuckled.

"I do not understand". Jay said looking around.

"I do, run and get me a coffee". Mal commanded.

Jay instantly speed ran to Auradon Bucks and picked Mal up a cup of a coffee and was back in two seconds.

"Thank you. And um, next time... don't just pick the first spell that says speed". Mal said walking out the door, plucking her spell book from Jay's back pocket. "I'll reverse it after midterms". She called out.

In the hallway she was walking, until she walked into Ben. And they both fell too the floor.

"Well, haven't seen you all week". She said laying on Ben on the floor.

"I know, I was just coming to see you before midterms". Ben said.

Mal, got up off of him and helped pull him up, then they started walking to the classrooms.

Back in the dorm, Jay was still thinking to himself.

A little smart is better than no smart, Jay thought to himself.

"Alright, we should get going. Carlos said. Midterms start in an hour".

"Alright. Evie putting her books in her bookbag. Let's get it"!

"Oh Joy". Jay said.

"Come on"! Evie and Carlos encouraged as they pushed him out the door and followed behind him.