Chapter Three

The competition was on! And in full force. But instead of joining I'm the action, the heroes went into the heroes only room, and locked the door.

Mal, Carlos and Freddie were huddled together, each with a can of spray paint in hand, and five in their belts.

"Guys, can't we just call it quits? I mean, Jane got forced to the Ak side, and I really don't-" Carlos started but Freddie cut him off.

"Quiet Half and Half!" Freddie yelled in a whisper, making a reference to Carlos' hair. "I don't care if Good Is The New Bad, I'm not wearing Ak clothes!"

Just then Chad, Grant, and Oles appeared out of thin air with a poof of smoke.

"Get um!" Chad yelled.

"Yeah you wish! Send all of you to the abiss!" Mal casted with out thinking.

Carlos and Freddie stood there with their mouths wide open.

"Do you have any idea what you just did?!?" Carlos and Freddie yelled at Mal.

"Fine, Fine. Beware Forswear, bring Chad, Oles, and Grant back here." Mal casted and once again all the Aks were back in the hallway but they were frozen with fear.

Mal didn't seem to care much. She just went behind them and spray painted Vk on the back of them.

"Alright let's go." Mal commanded as she skipped along, while Carlos and Freddie followed behind in fear.