Chapter Four

At about 11:30, and only two contestants were left. Everyone who had been eliminated was sitting down in the grand Ballroom on the couch.

"Is this ever going to be over? Carlos asked. I feels like it's been going on for a month."

Ben looked at his watch and turned to Mal, "Mal, there's less than a Hour until midnight, and you four gotta perform at 11:46."

"Well, tell that to Evie." Mal said as Evie came out from the Vk base with her hair in a ponytail and with blue makeup on her face. Then, Christian came out from the Ak base. His dirty blonde hair messy, and with gold and baby blue war makeup on his face.

Evie and Christian circled each other, like lions fighting over food. Everyone watched to see which one would be Victorious.

"Come on Blue," Christian teased. "You started this, now it's time for me to end it."

Evie laughed at this. "Well, snowflake, you obviously don't know where us Villain kids cone from."

Now it was Christian's turn to laugh, "Yes, yes I do." He lunged at Evie with the spray paint but missed. Evie tried to get him, but she missed also.

"Mal, don't you think it's time." Jay whispered to Mal.

Mal snapped out of her trance. "Oh! Sorry, this was so entertaining,

These two descendants will fight til the war is one, Paint will fall from the sky and we'll see who's the better one." Mal casted with a flick of her fingers as a can of paint appeared over both Evie and Christian... and drenched both of them in Blue and Gold colors.

"There we go," Mal said standing up, "Since you both got drenched in Paint at the same time, the winners of the first ever Ak Vs. Vk war are Evie and Christian!" Mal said holding up both of there hands.

"YES! I WON MY OWN WAR!" Evie jumped up and down clapping her hands.

"Now, it's time for the last performance of the year. Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos, would you care to do the honors." Ben bowed them.

Evie snapped her fingers and she and Christian were clean. "I would love to,"

"Let's rock this New Year!" Jay yelled.

Together Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos performed... and they rocked it. They hit every high note, especially Evie.

"Guys! A minute left until 2016! You guys ready?" Audrey clapped.

"I'm ready, as long as I spend it with you." Ben said hugging Mal.

"Ready for a new year?" Carlos asked Jane.

"As long as I have you." He hugged him.

"Get ready!" Jay yelled.

"In Five!

Four!

Three!

Two!

One!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Everyone yelled and hollered and had the best night of their lives. Filled with dancing, singing, and Friends and Family.

But, once again...

Someone was watching...

Dna ti tn'saw llib,

Dear Journal,
Being evil is so hard. I have to keep redying my Brown hair so the Green streak in it goes away. Plus I have to keep a goodie goodie smile on my Face, for these people. That only good thing about this is that my Princess will soon be my queen, and we can rule together. I'm so glad he came to me, he taught me so much. Your probably like, who the heck is this guy! Well Ill give you a clue:

Do Out Until Grapple.