Chapter Four

"Welcome to the Annual Auradon Holiday Howdown"! Lonnie announced on the Auradon Tourney Field. "I'm your host, Lonnie! And without further interruption, here's Ben and Mal"!

The entire crowd cheered. In the crowd Jay, Carlos, Evie, Cory, and Freddie sat together.

"So what's it like to get a A+ on your ASATS"? Evie asked Jay.

"It's awesome, I can't believe the spell worked that well". Jay exclaimed.

"That wasn't an actual spell". Carlos said as Mal and Evie came on stage.

"What do you mean it wasn't a actual spell"?

"We call this one"- Ben started.

"My Song For You". Mal finished.

Together they sang the most beautiful Christmas song ever. Towards the end, it even started to snow. And snow in Auradon was pretty rare.

When they were finished Oles and Emily went up on stage with Lexy.

"Thanks Ben and Mal, that was all too beautiful". Lexy stated smiling at The couple.

"Now who ready for a snow show"? Emily smiled as her and Oles used their snow powers to spell out Rotten To The Christmas in Ice.

"Whoa". Freddie said in awe.

"Now that's magic. Jane said as she sat next to Carlos, and as Doug sat next to Evie, and as Audrey sat next to Jay.

"Merry Christmas". Carlos said to Jane as he kissed her.

"Merry Christmas". Jay said to Audrey as they kissed.

"And a Merry Christmas to you". Doug said as Evie pulled him to their first kiss.

"Have I ever mentioned, how much I love you"? Ben asked Mal on the side of the stadium.

"Maybe a couple of times". Mal laughed, snow getting in her purple hair. "I love too, right back". She said as Ben kissed her.

Later that night, Carlos and Evie were walking together back to their dorms from the field.

"Do you ever wonder how the isle is going"? Carlos asked.

"Probably the same as before, I'm willing to bet our parents have to be in hiding ever since they figured out we're not coming back.

"You know, they picked four more Isle kids that are coming her in a month?" Carlos asked.

"Yeah Jay told me". Evie explained. "Seth, Shanna, Ocean, and Stronghold".

"I never liked Stronghold, what if he tries to steal Jane from me"?

"Jane would never fall for something as stupid as that". Evie said as they walked in to the dorm hall. "And if she did, you don't need her".

"Thanks," Carlos blushed.

"I wonder what they're doing now". Evie said changing the subject.

"Me too".

Meanwhile...On the isle

"Christmas time, oh Christmas time, oh how I hate you, Christmas time"! Seth exclaimed as he threw the snow globe he found in the street.

"Dude, I'm evil. But even I love Christmas." Stronghold said walking with Seth. "All villains don't hate Christmas, I don't know why, we just don't".

"Oh, please. Transfer some of your arm muscle to your brain". Seth laughed.

"Why are we even going to Dragon Hall anyway"? Stronghold whined.

"You're the one that said we should go"! Seth exclaimed almost hitting him.

"So"?

"When we get to Auradon, I'm so getting new friends".