Chapter Two

About an hour after the party started, everyone from Auradon Prep had showed up. Even a couple of the Hero's had showed up manly because they were giving away free baby kittens in the gift bags. The only one not having a good time was Evie, it was now seven, and she still needed to start a war. She still had hope manly because her Magic Mirror said she would finish her list tonight.

"So, Jane what do you want to happen in the new year?" Carlos asked dancing with Jane.

"I don't know, nothing really." She said in response

"I Want to stop dressing like I live in Auradon." Jay said as he came out of nowhere.

"What's wrong with the way we dress?" Jordyn asked magically popping out of thin-air. "You don't see us talking about how Vks dress."

Carlos and Jay looked at Audrey who was quiet.

"Okay, so maybe I talk about it every so often." Audrey admitted.
"What's wrong with their style?" Cory asked as everyone started gathering around them.

"Yeah, I love the Vk style." Lonnie added.

"Well, Audrey might have a point, their style is mostly Black, Purple, and Red." Ally confessed with her head down.

Evie jumped in the middle of the almost fight. "Hey everyone who loves Vk style go to the left, and everyone who loves Ak style to the right!"

Immediately the party split into two sides. Mal was so confused and somehow her and Ben got pushed and pulled into the Vk side.

"So, now what?" Chad asked from the Ak kid side.

"We have a little competition, loser side has to wear the winner side's style of clothes!" Evie held her fist in the air with confidence. "This will be an elimination contest. Whoever gets vk or ak spray painted on their vest"- Evie started as she snapped her fingers and everyone had special vest on. "Is out, the last one wins!"

"She is not serious." Mal whispered to Ben.