Chapter Two

When school was over Carlos, Dude, Mal, and Evie were hanging in the guys dorm when Jay walked in.

"Hey, how'd the tutoring go"? Mal asked.

"Wellll..." Jay trailed off.

"What happened?" Evie asked, demanding an answer.

Jay tried to sum up the right words.

"Well, things were done. But long story short, I need a new tutor". Jay said as he ploped down on his bed.

"Too bad you can't get smarter magically". Carlos said petting Dude.

Jay shot up. "That's it! Mal! Can I use your"-

"No way". Mal said. "I'm trying to be good, remember"?

"Oh, come on"! Jay pleaded.

"Jay, you should get the grade yourself. Like me"! Evie said pulling out last years midterm that had a A+ on it.

Jay gave her his signature Vk look.

"Fine". He said as he plopped on his bed in sorrow.

Meanwhile Jordyn, Jane, Doug, and Freddie were decorating the outside of the school. But it was a challenge, manly because it was colder than Maleficent's soul outside.

"C-c-can you p-p-pass the tinsel"? Jordyn asked Cory, shivering.

Cory and Freddie weren't even bothered by the cold, they have their Vk roots to thank for that one.

"Here you go". Cory said tossing the tinsel.

Jane came back outside with a coat for Jordyn. Just like Jane's coat, it was all too fluffy.

"Oh, sweet Mickey! Thank you"! Jordyn said putting the coat on immediately.

"Your welcome". Jane laughed.

"Why don't we just go inside for now"? Freddie suggested. "We did a lot today".

"A lot isn't all, Freddie. You might be satisfied, but I won't be until ALL of Auradon Prep is filled with holiday joy". Jordyn said throwing up the snow from the ground.

"It's our first Christmas here". Cory said to Jane.

"Explain". Freddie said as she finished Cory's sentence.

"Jordyn's always been a Christmas Freak. Right from when she was little, Genie always told her to show her Christmas spirit". Jane explained.

"Oh". Freddie and Cory reliezed.

At midnight, Jay couldn't sleep. He kept tossing and turning until he finally woke up.

"I gotta get that spell book"! He whispered to himself.

He tipped toed over so Carlos and Dude's side of the room.

"Carlos. Carlos. Carlos!" Jay whispered loud enough for Carlos to wake up.

"What do want with my life"? Carlos asked rubbing his eyes and Dude yawned awake.

"Wanna come with me on a mission"?

Before Carlos could say "No. I'm going back to sleep", Jay had dragged him out of bed and they put on their shoes and headed for the girls dorms. Once they were outside in the hallway, they had to figure out how they would get inside.

"Okay captain Let's Be Rotten To The Core Again. Carlos mimicked. How are we gonna get inside"?

Jay had a plan for that too. He took off his red Beanie and pulled out a piece of paper from Mal's Spell book out.

"Transportium, Mal and Evie's room". He casted and before they knew it they were in the girls room.

"Just get the spell book so he can get out"! Carlos whispered.

"Okay, Okay". Jay said trying to Calm Carlos down. If I were Mal, where would I keep my spell book. He thought. Jay looked around, and he saw it poking out from under Mal's Bed. "Classic Bertha". He laughed.

"Alright now let's leave". Carlos commanded as they both ran out the girl's room closing the door.