Prolouge

-Ross pov-

I really like (y/n) and tonight at dinner I'm going to ask her out. I thought. I haven't even asked her to dinner yet... Oh god. Please say yes (y/n)

I walked over to (y/n)'s office. "Um... Hey (y/n) would you like to go to Olive Garden with me tonight?"

"Why I'd love to Ross." She said happily.

Thank you. Now the plan can continue. "How does 8 sound?" I asked.

"8 sounds great."

-(y/n) pov-

Ross asked me out! Ross is amazing but I kinda like max too. *sigh*

It's only 6pm and I'm at home by myself. So I decide to watch some YouTube.

-about an hour and a half later-

"OMG" I shouted as I noticed it was 7:30pm. "I gotta find something to wear!" I jump up from my chair. After about five min of looking for clothes I finally found my (fav/c) casual dress. "Nice I love the dress not too fancy."

I finish getting ready just in time. I put my shoes on and I hear Ross knock on the door. I open the door.

"Ready m'lady?" He asked.

"Yes I am" I blush.

-Time skip to the end of dinner-

"Um... (Y/n) I've been meaning to ask you." Ross says quietly.

"What is it Ross?" I ask.

"I....I was wondering if y-you'd be my gir..."

"Yes" I cut him off.

He looks at me with pure happiness. He stands up and slides next to me so we are sitting next to each other and he kisses me.

I know it's a max x reader. I wanted to add at little drama to this story. The next chapter should be up soon. (^.^)