3

Warning this chapter contains serious content.

-One week later-

-(y/n) pov-

  I haven't been to work in a week. I updated my YouTube channel but of course you've got those hater comments. Like...

(Yt/n) is faking it. She just wants attention.

  Whatever. I think I'll go into work today. I'm still slightly depressed. I'll talk to Adam maybe he can help me out. I get into my car and drive to work. I arrive at the offices. The first person I see is the only person I don't want to look at right now, Ross.

  "(Y/n) can I talk to you?" He asks.

  I ignore him and keep walking he grabs my wrist. Pain shoots up my arm but I break away from him and go to Adams office.

  "Adam?" I knock on the door.

  "It's open"

  I walk in and shut the door. I break down and I start crying. I didn't realize Jin was in the office with him.

  "Woah (y/n) you okay?" Jin asks.

  "No... Ross cheated on me and broke up with me." I say. Adam stands up and gives me a hug.

  "What a dick weed." Says Jin as he comes to give me a hug. "Look I'm going to go back to my office if you need to talk to me I'll be there."

  "Thank you Jin." I say. Jin leaves so I turn to Adam. "Adam i don't know how I'm going to work with Ross here."

  "It's okay. His office isn't by yours anymore. Jin is where Ross was." He says.

  "Oh okay. I guess that's all I have to say." I turn to walk out the door but Adam grabs my arm. I made a pained noise.

  "(Y/n) lift up your sleeve." He says.

  "I don't wanna." He pulls up my sleeve and reveals over 15 cuts up my arm. I start to cry.

  "Hey hey. It's okay. It's okay." He hugs me to reassure everything was okay. "Look (y/n) I'll be checking in on you every half an hour okay?"

  "Okay." I say leaving his office.

  I must have forgotten to pull my sleeve down when Max walked by me. He turned around came back to where I was and grabbed my arm gently.

  "(Y/n) a-are you okay?" He says with a concerned look.

  "N-no not really." I explain everything that happened and he quickly begins to understand.

  "Oh. Well I-if you need anything you know where to find me." He says. I pull him into a hug. Once I let go he blushes and goes back to work.

-Max pov-

  I'm going to kick Ross' ass. Lil fucking punk. How could he do that to someone. Especially (y/n).

  I walk to the window. It's about to rain. Hey... Is that Ross over there by his car. You're gonna get it now buddy. I walk outside and see. Ross he's kissing Josie his ex. You dirty bitch.

  "Hey Ross." I call out. He turns around from Josie.

  "Hey max." He says.

  "Ross come here. I need to talk to you."

  He walks over to me and I throw a punch. "HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON HER."

  He fights back but within minutes  Ross has a broken nose and I have a black eye. I see Adam, Jin, and Barney rush outside. I throw one last punch and knock out Ross. Adam and Jin grab me before I could do anything else. I see (y/n) out of the corner of my eye. Looking at me then she goes back inside shaking her head. Ross is sent to the hospital Jin and Adam stay behind to talk to me.

  "Woah dude. What was that about?" Asks Jin.

Before I can speak Adam chimes in. "He likes (y/n) I somewhat expected this to happen. Personally I think Ross deserved it. I saw him making out with Josie with no look of guilt on his face he was gonna keep it a secret and probably keep seeing Josie. Till I forced him to tell (y/n)"

  "Oh wow." Said Jin.

  "I'm going home." I said. I hope (y/n) isn't scared of me.

Max broke Ross' nose. O.o do you think Ross deserved it?