6

-about a week later-

-Ross pov-

  I've got it! I know what will break them apart.

-Max pov-

I wake up. (Y/n) has been spending more and more time with me which is great. She spent the night at my house again. So I just look at her sleeping so peacefully in my arms. I love you (y/n). I look at the clock. It's 7:45am. I should wake her up.

"(Y/n) wake up. We gotta get ready for work." She slowly turns to face me. "Good morning sunshine." I say.

"Good morning babe." She says then gives me a kiss. "I'm gonna change then we can head to work."

"Alright sounds good." I say putting on a fresh shirt then I put on some pants. By that time she's ready.

"You know. You wear a lot of (fav/c). You must really like (fav/c) huh?" I ask.

"I love this color. It looks nice on me too." She says.

"Babe. Everything looks nice on you." She blushes and then pulls me in for a kiss.

"Well. I bet you'd look pretty in a dress." She says.

"That's your way of saying I look good in everything huh?" I ask.

"Yep." She smiles. "Alrighty let's leave before we are late."

We walk out of my house and we hop in my car. We make our way to work. We park and I see Ross standing outside waiting for someone. I get out of the car before (y/n) just so Ross doesn't do anything stupid. I open her door and I grab her hand. I intertwined my fingers with hers. She squeezed my hand once she saw Ross.

"(Y/n), Max." Ross says in a bitter tone.

"Ross." I say. "How have you been?"

"You broke my fucking nose. How do you think?"

"You must be doing great then." (Y/n) laughs but not enough for Ross to hear it. "We have to get in before we get counted as late for work."

We walk away before Ross can say anything else. He seemed to be up to something. My phone buzzes. It's Twitter. It's some random account on Twitter.

Random person

"Me and max make such a lovely couple. Hope his girlfriend doesn't find out."

Then there was an image of me with my ex I dated 2 years ago. I see (y/n) check her phone.
She turns around.

"Could you please explain?" She asked sounding mad and disappointed at the same time.

"That's me with my ex from 2 years ago I swear."

My phone buzzes again.

Random person

"Here's Max an I from last night."

It was a picture of me kissing the same girl from the last picture. But I don't remember this picture being taken.

(Y/n) looks at me with disgust. "I need a break." She walks off to her office.

At about that time Ross walks in with an evil grin on his face. He must have made that account. I've got to get his phone.