1

-it was Monday. Two days since Ross asked (y/n) out-

-3rd pov-

Ross gathered everyone in the offices to make an announcement. Everyone was curious as to what it was about.

"Alright guys. I've got some amazing news. (Y/n) and I are together!"

Everyone was excited for them. Everyone but Max. Max liked (y/n) but was too shy to admit it. But he was happy that she was happy.

"Congrats guys!" Everyone said in harmony.

-Max pov-

Soon as the announcement was over I went back to work. I thought today was going to be a good day. I guess not. Adam seemed to know something with up so he pulled me into his office.

"Hey man are you okay? You seem down." He said quietly.

I should tell him. "Well... I-I've always had a crush on (y/n) and I guess I'm just alittle bummed out that she's with Ross."

"Hey. It's okay buddy. You'll find someone else." Adam says calmly.

"I can't." My eyes began to fill with tears. "I loved her."

Adam noticed that I was crying and pulled me in for a hug. "Hey buddy why don't you lay down in my office for a bit okay?"

(They all have something to lay on in the offices. Like a bed, or an inflatable mattress. You know just in case they need a mid day nap XD)

I lay down and fall asleep.

-Adam-

I let Max sleep in my office so he wouldn't be bothered. Man I hope he feels better. I walk around the corner and I see Ross and (y/n) kissing. Thank god Max didn't see this.

"Hey guys. Why are you two just out here kissing?" I ask slightly annoyed.

"Uhh... Sorry he just kinda pulled me in for a kiss" replies (y/n).

"Ugh. Whatever can you guys get back to work we are on a schedule here."

"Okay Adam" the both say and they rush back to their offices.

What am I going to do with those too. If I walk around the corner and see them kissing again I'll be a bit upset. We don't need PDA.

-Ross pov-

Man I love this girl she's so amazing. Great kisser too. I did notice that when I announced us dating Max looked unhappy. Hmm. I'll go talk to him.

I was to where the editors work and it's only Tim Tim working. "Where's Max?" I asked.

"I saw Adam take him into his office to chat." Tim Tim replied.

I walk over to Adams office and reach for the door knob. "HEY ROSS!" I hear Adam shout.

"You scared me Adam." I said startled.

"Why you going in my office?" He questioned.

"I heard Max was in here and I wanted to talk to him." I replied.

"He doesn't feel to well right now so he's taking a nap."

"Oh okay." I said as I walked back to my office. I get a text message from... My ex? Hmm. How odd.

Josie- Hey Ross. How have you been. Wondering if you'd like to hang out tonight?

Ross- Um I'll have to ask my girlfriend. I've been great btw.

Joise- I didn't know you had a girlfriend congrats dude. Nice to know your doing good.

I walk into (y/n) office and I see her setting up for tomorrow's videos

"Babe. My old friend Josie asked if I could hang with her for a bit tonight is that okay with you?"

"Yeah sure I'll just be at my house." She replied.

I message Josie back.

Ross- my girlfriend said it was cool.

Josie- sweet. Swing by My place around 6pm.

Oooooooo. What's gonna happen between Ross and Josie? Heck. Idk what's gonna happen between them yet. O.O