7

-(y/n) pov-

I sat there in my office crying. Was this a lie? I want to believe him. But all I see on Twitter are those posts about him and that other girl. I heard a knock on my door. I quickly wipe away tears.

"It's open." I say. Ross walks in. Great.

"Hey, I just wanted to see if we could be on good terms. I just want a fresh start with you, ya know? If you don't want anything to do with me that's cool." He says avoiding eye contact.

"Ross I think I'm ready for a fresh start. Not dating though." I say.

"I knew you wouldn't want to date me again which is cool. I have just been so alone for the past week I have no one to talk to." He says tearing up.

"Hey hey it's okay." I give him a hug. "Let's just put everything in the past. I'm here for you as a friend."

As I gave Ross a hug I see Max in the doorway. Once he sees us he turns around and leaves.

"Max wait!" I say. He doesn't respond.

"I should go. You need to talk to him." Ross says.

I quickly walk over to Max. "Max that's not what it looked like. He wanted us to be on good terms. Just friends."

"I won't be upset if you believe me when I say Ross is the one that posted that stuff." He says.

"What no way. He was just... Wait what proof do you have?" I say.

He pulls out Ross' phone and opens it up to Twitter. There's the proof he was signed into the account that posted this stuff.

"How did you get his phone?" I ask.

-Max pov-

"How did you get his phone?" She asked.

"Let me tell you how I got it."

~flashback~

(Y/n) looks at me with disgust. "I need a break." She walks off to her office.

  At about that time Ross walks in with an evil grin on his face. He must have made that account. I've got to get his phone.

  I saw Ross getting ready to walk to (y/n)s office. I've got an idea.

  "Adam." I whisper. "Text Ross. Tell him what video we are doing today or something."

  "Okay but can you explain why?" He asks texting Ross.

  "I suspect he posted those tweets.  If you text him and he replies he might set the phone down on that table next to (y/n)s office."

  "Okay message sent."

  I watch Ross take out his phone reply to Adam then set it on the table. Perfect. I grab the phone and I see (y/n) hugging Ross. I stay there till she noticed then walk off like I'm upset then she followed me till I knew we were out of Ross' hearing distance I then showed her what I found.

~end flashback~

  -(y/n) pov- I

  Damn Max is a genius. How did he know Ross would set his phone down?

  "How did you know he'd set his phone down?"

  "I didn't." He said.

  "Wow. Why don't we just delete this then put his phone back before he knows it's gone." I say.

  "Sounds like a plan babe." He says giving me a kiss on the forehead.

~long time skip. 3 months~

  -(y/n) pov-

  I finally moved in with Max. It was about 8pm and we were both Laying on our bed. I wonder. Will our relationship get serious? I look over at Max. He was staring off into space. Lean over and kiss him. We keep kissing. I feel his hands slide up my shirt. He was thinking what I was thinking I guess haha.

~about a week later~

-Max pov-

  (Y/n) was in the bathroom. She's been sick lately hope she's okay. She opens the door and gives me a concerned look.

  "Babe. I'm... Pregnant." She says.

  "This is great!" I say. "I love you!"

  "But we aren't married." She says.

  "It's okay babe it's okay." I say. "Come on let's go to work."

  We leave for work. She doesn't know about the surprise I have for her. We finally get to work. I go to my desk. Once (y/n) gets into her office we close off her door so she can't get out. I tape a note that says "stay here babe. You can't leave your office just yet." We set up a trail that leads from her office to me. We dim the lights and I have Adam get (y/n). The guys at the office (even Ross.) are there along the trail. Adam walks (y/n) down till they get to me.

  "I prepared a speech." (Y/n) looks at me with a smile on her face. "(Y/n) ever since I met you I knew you were the one. We've been through a lot and I know I'll never stop loving you. You are my princess and I'll be your prince. Babe" I get down on one knee. And pull out a ring. "Will you marry me?" I ask.

  She starts crying. "Yes Max!" I put my hand on her lower stomach. "And now you'll be my little princess or prince since your mom is now my queen." I say. Everyone looks at us in shock.

  "On yeah. (Y/n) is prego."

  Everyone congratulates us as I carry her out bridal style. "I love you."

  "I love you too."

That's the end. Wow. I hope the ending wasn't so sudden for you guys.