5

-(y/n) pov-

I finish up my last video when Max walks into my office. He's so cute. I'm glad he's mine. He walks over to me and kisses me.

"Hey beautiful, would you like to watch movies at my house?" He asks.

"That would sound great." I say. "I haven't had much time to relax lately."

"Well I'm all done and ready to go are you?" He asks holding out his hand.

I take his hand. "Why yes I am!"

We decide to take my car then we head to his house. We get inside and I sit on the couch. "What kind of movie you wanna watch babe?" He asks.

"How about a scary one." I say. He puts in the movie grabs a blanket and sits next to me. I scoot closer to him and he puts his arms around me.

-toward the end of movie-

There was a jump scare in the middle of the movie. It caused me to scream. Max wasn't scared and he laughed when I screamed but he held me closer to him whenever I was scared.

The movie was finally ending. It was about 11:30 at night. "Hey babe. You think it would be cool if I stayed here tonight? I don't want to drive out this late." I ask.

He gives me a serious look. "Baby. You don't have to ask to stay here. Okay?"

"Okay. So where am I sleeping." I ask. Since we just started dating I don't want things to get too serious.

"You can always sleep with me in my room. If you were thinking that all I wanted to do tonight was... That, then Hun your mistaken I love you, I wouldn't want to rush anything." He says.

Okay, that's a relief maybe he's the one? It's too soon to know though. "Okey then I'm going to get ready for bed since its late and we have to work tomorrow."

"Don't you need clean clothes for tomorrow babe?" He asks.

"I always have a change of clothes in my car." I say.

"Smart thinking. I'm going to put this movie away then come to bed." He says.

I get ready for bed. I lay on his bed. It's so soft I feel like I'm on a cloud. Max walks in. He changed into just a pair of basketball shorts. No shirt, okay. He lays down next to me and looks at me.

"You're so beautiful (y/n). How did I get a girl like you?" He says.

"Well. Maybe it's cause I find you very attractive." I say. He grabs my face and kisses me.

We stop kissing and get comfortable in bed. He has his arms wrapped around me. I quickly fall asleep in his arms.

-Ross pov-

I'm sitting on my couch in pain since my nose is broken. I watch movies and play video games. I check my channel to see what Adam posted. It was an older adventure map I recorded with Max we never uploaded it so I would have it to upload in the future just in case I was out sick or something.

Max I will take (y/n) back. I don't know how but I will.

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm tired and can't think of much. I'm going to bed good night ^.^