4

-the next day-

-Ross pov-

  I woke up in the hospital. All I remember is Max hitting me and everything went black. I look around. Adam is there.

  "You're awake." He says. "Look you deserved it for what you did to (y/n) and then yesterday for making out with Josie outside of the office where she can see you. You were asking for it."

  "I thought you were my friend Adam." I said weakly.

  "I am and I'm telling you my opinion on the matter. That's what friends do. Tough love." He says. "Anyways Ross I'm putting you on leave for a week. Don't worry. We have those 'just in case' videos that we record you know, Just in case one of us has to leave for a bit."

  "Oh... Okay." I say. "Can I go home today or nah?"

  "Actually that's why I'm here. I'm here to take you home." He says.

-(y/n) pov-

  Max beat up Ross for me? Wow, he must really care for me. Is it just me or did he look hot when he punched Ross. DAMMIT, I've always had a thing for tough guys.

  I walk into the offices and start to head to my office and I see Max putting ice on his black eye. He dropped the ice pack so I picked it up for him. I hand it to him and we lock eyes.

  "H-hey Max." I say blushing.

  "Hey (y/n)." He says while inching closer to my face. He gets about 2 inches away when Adam walks into the office with Ross.

  "HEY GUYS ROSS AND I ARE HERE HE JUST NEEDS TO GRAB A FEW THINGS THEN IM TAKING HIM HOME." Adam shouts then he turns to see Max and I pretty darn close to each other. "oooo I see what's going on here I'll leave you two alone." He jokes. We both blush.

  I turn back to Max. "So.." I'm cut off by him.

  "Shhh." He says. Then he closes the gap between us. Oh god... His lips are soft. It feels like everything around us disappeared. It's just us. He breaks the kiss and looks at me. "Hey you there beautiful, be my girlfriend?"

  "Yes!" I laugh. The way he asked was amazing.  "1 million times yes!" I pull him in for a kiss again. But this time he tries to slip his tongue in I refused to let him in. He wrapped his arms around my waist and he squeezed me caused me to gasp. Great. It's a make out session now.

  Out of the corner of my eye I see Ross. Staring at us. He looks mad and surprised at the same time. He walks/stomps out of the office. This might be bad in the future. Whatever I'll enjoy what I've got now. Max finally lets go of me.

  "I love you." He says.

  "You know what, I love me too." I say.

  "Seriously." He laughs. 

  "Okay. I love you too." I say. He hugs me and kisses me on the forehead.

  "Now get back to work beautiful." He says. I start walking away and he pokes my butt. I look at him.

  "WHAT?" He laughs. "It's not like I just full on grabbed your butt. I just poked you."

  "Love you." I say walking back to my office. I get into my office I hear him yell

"LOVE YOU TOO (y/n)." He was making sure everyone in the office could hear I bet.

I was like dying while writing this chapter XD too funny.