chapter nine

Sorry it is short! There isn't much of a cliff hanger ending but the next few chapters are going to be pretty good so bare with me. Love you all and keep reading, voting and comment!xoxo<3

"No niall. Your coming with me."

I gasped and screamed out for louis. I scurried backwards on the floor and got to my feet. I started to run in vampire speed faster than before. What was Nialls ability? I had completely forgotten. All I could remember was that he had a temper and I might fall in love with him. I looked over my shoulder and saw he was following me. I urged my legs on. I screamed for louis again. I glanced behind me and there he was. Louis running behind me. I stopped myself and stared at him with a smile on my face. He stopped running right in front of me. I opened my arms and hugged him tightly. He wrapped his arms around me and we hugged for at least a minute. I stepped out of the hug and looked deeply into his eyes. I started to spill everything that had just happened.

"I was so scared. It was Niall that blonde one. With the Irish accent. I thought I was going to die Louis! I really did. I'm so glad your here, I love you so much."

Wait what?! Did I just say that out loud? Oh gosh. Okay I admit it I do like Louis a little bit. Well quite a lot. Okay, fine I love him. He is just so sweet and kind and gorgeous and everything. I would normally never say something like that to anyone. Especially not my kidnapper. I never had any real feelings for Louis before now though. It takes more than a second to fall in love with somebody. Did he have a spell on me or something?

"Your with me now babe. Your not going to die at all."

I looked into his eyes and they didn't seem there normal colour. They had a tint of green in them. I furrowed my eyebrows and tilted my head to the side in confusion. This wasn't right. I was suddenly in love with this guy and his eyes were different. Plus he NEVER called me 'babe' before. Non of this was adding up. I had to ask him if something was up.

"You okay? Your eyes have changed colour and you just called me babe?"

"I'm fine Hun, and my eyes are exactly the same as they were before. Trust me."

He stood closer so that we were only inches apart. I started to breath deeper and faster. I was quite scared of him now. It was like somebody had climbed into his body and was making him act oddly and say weird things like 'babe' and 'hun'. Normally it would be all like 'Are you okay. Found harry yet?' but nothing. My judgement became clouded like the sky up above me. He looked me deep into the eyes and bent his head down to my ear. I closed my eyes and tensed my body.He breathed a hot breath and spoke in a whisper.

"Look out behind you."

His voice was suddenly Irish! I suddenly remembered Nialls ability. He could turn into another human or vampire. Oh no! I backed away from him and looked him up and down. There was no longer Louis stood in front of me. It was Niall. I felt a whoosh of cold fast air behind me and turned around quickly. As I turned away from Niall his hands grabbed my arms. I screamed for Louis as I saw who was stood in front of me. Zayn. I screamed and struggled from Nialls grip. He held me tighter and I let out an ear piercing scream. My eyes filled with tears and I rubbed my arms. I collapsed onto the floor in shear pain. I looked from the floor up and into Zany's eyes. Big mistake. He spoke to me so calm.

"Your going to come with us now, no more screaming for your friend and no more tears okay?"

I slowly stood up to my feet and nodded my head wiping away my fresh tears. He turned on his heals and then started walking into the forest even more. I followed him and Niall followed me. I was under his spell and  it felt like my mouth was sewn shut. I couldn't open it even if I tried. I was doomed. I was going to die. and what about Louis? Would I ever even see him again?

If I could have I would have cried then and there but I couldn't. Not a single tear drop came. We walked further and further into the woods and I became more and more scared. We passed millions of trees and at one point we crossed a large lake in the middle of the forest. We had been walking for at least half an hour. I was no longer calm and Zany's spell was wearing off on me. I wasn't going to tell them that though so I kept my head down.  I waited a good ten minutes planning my escape. Niall came in front of me and whispered something to Zayn. I wanted to know what he said but I couldn't give up an opportunity to run like this. This was my chance. I was going to go for it!