chapter eighteen

Andreas p.o.v

I woke up in the same position as I was when I went to sleep. I let my eyes adjust to the darkness around me. Once I had blinked a few times I looked behind me to check on Louis. I gasped and sat up immediately. He was awake leaning against a tree. I was so shocked that he had made it. I jumped on him and hugged him as tight as I could. The hug lasted for at least a minute. I couldn't stop smiling through out the tight hug. When I pulled away I saw he was smiling too.

"You saved me Andrea! You really did it!"

He shouted at me and beamed down at me. I held his hand and kissed his cheek. He blushed at me and I felt my cheeks start to heat up too. Was I in love with him? Why was I embarrassed about a kiss? We stood up together and I let go of his hand. I could tell he was disappointed but I didn't care. As long as I had my Louis back nothing mattered! Wait, what? We looked into each others eyes and I smiled at the ground. We began to walk deeper into the woods. We couldn't go back to his place. Even if Liam was dead Niall and Zayn would be going back there. We just couldn't risk it.

Suddenly there was a loud scream. I flung my head to the direction and looked for what it could have been. Another scream came and me and Louis looked at each other scared. We started to run towards it, instinctively. After a few minutes we found ourselves in a village. We looked around frantically for any sign of the person that made the noise. Nothing. We looked at one another in confusion. I looked around and saw a park in front of us. There was movement and mumbling. I looked at Louis and pointed towards it.

"In there. Its too late for anyone to be out so that must be it."

We ran in vampire speed until we got to the gates. I pushed on it and we snuck in. There was two body's laying on the ground and two people on top of them. Both of the people pinning the others down were boys. I gasped suddenly in realization. What if its Niall and Zayn!? I heard one of the body's talking. The one I heard was a girl. Her voice sounded like she was crying heavily. She said,

"George, stop it. Your going to make it. Now please."

I took that as the other person on the floor as a boy called George. I looked at Louis who was also listening into the convocation. I looked back at the four people and listened again.

"No Amelia, I wont let you die for me. Just kill me already! Stop all teasing already!"

"Your the boss!"

As soon as I had heard the last voice I knew it was Niall. I could tell by his thick Irish accent. I looked at Louis with wide eyes. He was looking at me and biting his lip. I could tell he didn't know what to do. If we went over o them they might kill us for escaping. If we left them to do what they were doing I wouldn't be able to live with the guilt. I glanced over at Niall and his victims and saw him bend down to the boy. George let out a blood curdling scream. I couldn't take this torture. Without even giving it a second thought I ran at Niall. I got to him and threw him into the roundabout. Zayn looked up at me but Louis had followed me and got to him before he could d anything to me. Louis flung his body on Zany's and they both went tumbling into a wall.

Amelia was looking up at me, whilst crying. I looked at George who was bleeding from his neck and I could see was dying. I had to turn him. I bent down to his neck. Just as I was about to dig my fangs in a body slammed into mine. Me and the body tumbled until he was on top of me. I looked up to see glowing red eyes belongingto niall. I tried to kick out but he was too strong. He raise his arm above his head and then boom! He hit the side of my face three times before I cried out. I struggled under him and his grip loosened. Not a lot but just enough for me to kick him in the shin. He whined and rolled off me. I stood up next to him and kicked him in the stomach. He groaned and held his stomach. I gave him a final kick and then ran back to George. Louis and zayn were still throwing punches at each other so I just ran.

I got to amelia and George and saw amelia hugging George's weak dying body. She was still crying onto his shoulder and saying,

"Please don't die George. Please, I love you. Don't go."

I bent down next to her and she looked up at me. Her eyes became worried and so I explained to her.

"Don't worry, I'm going going to save him. He will be unconscious from the venom but it sill be fine. Just stay there and you will be back together in a minute."

Her deep Brown eyes softened. She was still crying a bit but moat of the worry in her eyes had gone. I bent down again and stuck my fangs into George's neck. I poisoned his blood and he began to scream. I kept going until it was done. He laid down unconscious on the floor. I looked behind me and niall was still laid on the floor, holding his stomach. I picked up George and ran over to the nearest bench. Amelia ran behind me and sat on the floor next to him.

I turned around and looked at niall. Now to finish the job.