chapter twenty seven

We walked for about half an hour until we got to the place I knew she would want to rest. I was going to bury her in the one place I thought was special. Were we and our first kiss. On a hill near the woods. Before I was taken. Before everything really started to go wrong. She would like to rest there, in my opinion.

Me, George and Amelia all start digging a grave for Andrea. I rested her just aside from us so we could do it. She just looks like she has fallen asleep. Not died in a painful trauma. Just gone to sleep, never to wake up. We finished digging and I walked over to pick up Andrea. She was so cold. I know all vampires are cold but it was a deathly cold. I didn't want to remember her like this but I had no choice. I laid her down in the ground and sighed. We placed some wild daisy's in with her and I said some words.

"I love you Andrea. I hope you are in peace now. I hope you are in a place now that is not full of blackness and nothing, but somewhere safe and happy. A place that you can rest and be okay for eternity. I wish I could have saved you somehow and been with you forever. But need not worry. I will be with you shortly, you just have to wait. I want things to stop hurting and start to heal, Andrea, but I know they wont. I would say goodbye to you know but saying goodbye means forever and forever means forgetting so I wont say it. All I'm going to say is, I love you and I'll see you in a bit."

With that I let a tear fall down my cheek. Amelia and George both grabbed a hand full of soil and began to fill in her grave. After fifteen minutes of burying we had done. Andrea was now resting in the best place I could think for her. We all stood together over her grave in comfortable silence. I let the final tears roll down my cheek and sighed deeply.

I turned to Amelia and George who were stood with there arms wrapped around one another's waist. I took a deep breath in and spoke to them both softly.

"You two can go now. You don't have to come with me. I just need to move on from all of this."

They looked at one another like they were figuring out what to do. George took is eyes away from Amelia and looked at me. The corner of is mouth twitched into a half smile.

"Louis, thank you for everything you have done for us. I mean you and Andrea have helped us so much. You saved me and Amelia and we are extremely grateful for that. Thank you."

I nodded and Amelia wrapped her arms around my waist. I squeezed her in return and smiled at George. Amelia pulled herself off me and intertwined hers and George's hands. They both smiled at me and, in sync, turned away from me. They ran off into the woods in vampire speed, leaving me on my own next to Andrea's grave. I bent down so that me knees were just hovering off the ground. I shut my eyes and said my final words to Andrea.

"'Til we meet again, Andrea... 'Til we meet again."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I know it is a short chapter and I know it might not be that great but still. It was the final chapter. I hope you have enjoyed my book. It was the first one I have written, like, ever so you know. If its not great don't hate me. Thanks for reading and if you enjoyed it please vote and tell people about it because there are like no reads :( Anyway thanks again and hope you enjoyed. Vote, fan and comment :) Love you guys and tell me what you thought!! xxx