chapter fourteen

I woke up laid next to Louis. My hands were tied in front of me and my feet were bound together. I gasped and looked around. We were still in Louis house but where had the boys gone. I looked over at Louis who was still asleep. He had bruises on his face and body. I looked down the room to see it was empty. Just the two of us in here. I struggled and kicked my legs to try and get free. It didn't work. The ropes were too tight on my legs. I moved my wrists up and down but that didn't help either. We were stuck.

I moved my tied up hands and nudged Louis. He stirred in his sleep but didn't wake up. I shook his arm and he finally woke up. He looked around the room and looked at his arms and legs. He struggled a bit and tried to free himself but eventually gave up. He tilted his head to the side and looked at me in the eyes.

"I'm sorry for all this. I know I have no shirt on its just they grabbed me when I was getting changed. Im sorry, I know its weird. If I wouldn't have turned you into a vampire this wouldn't have happened. If I die before you try your hardest to get free. Promise me you will. I'm so sorry it's just-"

I interrupted his speech about death before he could go on. I didn't want to hear what could happen to us if we can't get free. I just wanted to keep him and me positive.

"No! Don't you dare.say your goodbyes Louis. We will make it through this together. We are.going to . Just you wait and see. It's going to be fine. All we have to do is keep positive and do what they say. I know we wont want to but what else are we supposed to do?"

He turned away from me. Just as I was about to say something the door burst open. Niall entered with Liam close behind him. They came to the end of the bed and stood their. They eyed us up and down and then each took a side of the bed. Liam went round to Louis and Niall came round to me. They looked at one another and then Niall spoke roughly.

"Know, we are going to untie you. You wont run away and you wont scream and shout. If you do all the things we ask of you, you wont get hurt. Well as hurt."

He looked at Liam when he said the last sentence and smirked. He really truly was an evil vampire. I hated him but I had to go along with what he said. He reached over and pulled on the ropes around my ankles. It came off and my ankles were sour and bleeding slightly. I put my teeth together and breathed in. My feet were really hurting. I knew Louis would be hurting too so I bent my head to the side. He did the same as me and I saw it in his eyes he wanted to smile. I smiled back at him and then turned my head back to Niall and he was bending over my wrists. He pulled the ropes roughly and got my hands free.

"Right now come with us."

Liam spoke up and shot me a dirty look. I looked away and into Louis eyes but he was looking at the floor. I started to put together all the things that had happened to me in just a matter of days. The one person I had ever really loved died because I turned him into a vampire. I got tied up with another boy I love, but in a friend way and then I told him I loved him before we got tied up. Oh and now I will probably die!

"Right, come on. Your coming with me to this room and Louis your going with Liam to that room."

Niall spoke to us and we were taken to the rooms. Louis was taken in the opposite direction to me. I was taken into a room at the top of the stairs. It was really small and it had a bed but not much of one. Niall must have already been in because their were broken ornaments and the light bulb had been smashed. He pushed me in roughly and I fell to the ground. He reached for the handle and then pulled the door shut. I stood up and looked around for an escape. I opened the curtains and saw a window. It was small but so was I. I shut the curtains and decided to wait until night. They would all be out hunting and me and Louis could get out together! I got on the bed and decided to get some rest before the big escape. I closed my eyes and thought about Harry, Louis and the rest of the clan. My mind drifted and I went to sleep.