chapter twenty one

Right i want to say three things before i start apologisinge ect. First im really hoping for the 1000 reads so please help with it! And the second one is congratulations to Kate on the baby boy! And the third one is, OMG HAVE YOU HEARD BEST SONG EVER AND SEEN THE VIDEO. i think i may have died and gone to heven. I need tickets to see them live OMG!!! i have watched it like 10 times already. And another thing we need to get them to number one! All they need is 10.7 million viwes and they have broken the record of view on youtube!! Okay so thanks for reading and hope you enjoy! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

And also please comment because I don't know if you like it or not. Please!! I have divided I want ten more votes and five comments before I carry on writing.thanks my fluffy unicorn sexual baby's!!Xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxooxxoxox

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Because I know who took him."

I was alarmed by what he said. How did he know? Who was it? I looked up at him with an 'o' shaped mouth. He just looked down at me like he knew everything. My stomach was turning in fear and hope. Did he really know where Harry was? I snapped out of my thoughts and stuttered trying to find my words.

"Who? Where? Why? I mean who took him?"

He looked down at his hands and I wanted to sap him. Why didn't he just tell me? The suspense was killing me. I sighed in impatience and he looked at me with tears in his bright green eyes. Mentally I panicked and if I listened to what my head was telling me I would have run around in circles until I died of exhaustion. But I didn't I stood there and looked into his piercing eyes.

"Erm.."

His voice cracked and he couldn't go on speaking. I knew what he felt. If it was me I wouldn't be able to tell him either. He looked down and wiped away one of his tears before looking back up into my eyes.

"Amelia and George have taken him to Zayn, Niall and Liam's lair.."

He burst into tears and I felt my eyes fill up. I had cried so much recently I had to be strong. For myself and for Harry. I thought about what Harry had said. I realised what he everything meant. It all suddenly clicked. Amelia and George were on there side. I grabbed hold of Harrys hand and he looked into my eyes. I stared deeply into his trying to hold back my tears.

"Be strong Harry. We will find him and he will be fine. Trust me."

He nodded and turned so we were stood next to one another. I let go of his hand and he took a deep breath. We started running in the direction of the lair. I remembered it from when I was being kidnapped. We ran down the hill and got to the big lake. Harry looked at me and smirked. He casually walked on the water and across. I guessed they were the type of cool things ghosts could do and laughed at him. I took a few steps back before leaping over the lake.

"Come on, lets get Louis!"

Harry said before carrying on running. I followed behind him and we stopped outside the house. It was well hidden and had many trees around the outside. We bent down and started sneaking around the edges. I felt like I was in one of them James Bond movies. Like Skyfall or something. We got round to under a window and Harry looked inside. The room was empty so he opened the window. We bent out bodys in and stood up in the room. I made sure there really was nobody there before i looked at Harry.

"Okay so we just need to avoid the clan and find Louis."

He nodded and walked over to the door. He twisted the handle and it clicked open. After sticking his head out to check the coast was clear he looked back at me and signalled to go out, I followed his comand and walked to the door. I followed him out and shut he door behind me. We were on a long coridor with doors everywhere. There were a set of stairs at the end of the coridor to the left. They were spiralled and led up to blackness. It made me feel cold and sick thinking about what could be up there. To the right it led down to a singe door facing us. It stared at me enticing me in. I stared at it for a while before Harry frantically sapped my shouder.

"Ger back inside the room somebody is coming!"

He whispered like he was going to shout. I gasped and launched myself at the handle. In a panik i threw the door open and ran inside. Harry followed me and shut it quitrly behind him. I looked around panicking for a hiding spot in case they came in. I saw a closet that i could easily fit into if needed. I turned back to Harry who had his ear pressed aginst the door.

"What is it? Can you hear anything? Have they gone yet?"

He sushed me and pressed his face closer to the wooden white door. I coud hear mumbling and bent down to the lock hole. I peered through it. Two bodys walked past the door. One walked with confidence while the other figure stepped unwillingly and slower. I couldnt see there faces but i could tell the slower one was Louis. I gasped and looked up at Harry, he looked back at me and he knew it was him. I bent lower to see who he othe person was. It was Niall. I stood up as they walked past us and Harry pulled his face away from the door. I looked into his eyes and quesrioned him,

"Well? Dpo you know wherre they are taking him? What are they going to do to him?"

"All i know is that we will have to watch and see if Niall comes back with Louis or not. If he does then he might be in trouble otherwise he will be prisoned in one the rooms on this coridor."

I nodded and slid my back down the door. Harry did the same and he let out a long heavy sigh. I looked at him and waited. All we could do was wait now. Wait until Niall came back from either trapping Louis or not. To see if Louis was going to live or die today.