chapter eleven

I let go of his hand and placed it gently back on the ground. I looked at Louis but he was looking a different way to me. You might think it's strange but I had to do it. I leant over him and wrapped my arms around him. I let out the last of my tears and then got up off him and turned to Louis. He looked at me and smiled weakly. He stood up and put out his hand for me to take. I didn't want to be touched so I pushed myself up. I stood next to him and glanced at Harry. Louis bent down and picked him up bridal style. I wiped away the last tear that had found its way out of my eye. The tear drop stayed in a droplet on my finger. I put my finger on Harrys eye and let the tear drop fall on. I let out a sigh and both me and Louis started to walk to a more clear space in the forest. We were going to bury him in the same woods he died in.

Louis and me walked a little further into the woods and we got to a clearing. There was no sign of Niall, Zayn or Liam who I hadn't even seen in person yet. Louis went to look for something to dig up the ground and I just stood next to harry. It was after about a minute Louis had left I heard movement. I looked behind me but nothing. I looked to my left but still nothing. I scanned the right and in front of me. Nothing. I had a strange urge to look down. I looked down to were Harry was laying. He had moved. Wait, What?

"Andrea? Are you okay?"

I snapped my head up to see Louis standing in front of me. I smiled at him and he frowned. He dropped the branch he had and came over to me. He stood next to me and asked me,

"What's wrong? Why are you smiling?"

I looked down at harry again and smiled at him. His finger was twitching. He was alive! Halleluiah! He really wasn't dead. His chest moved up and then down.

"Louis look at Harry. He's alive!"

He looked down quickly. His eyes became watery and big. I looked down too. Harry wasn't breathing, twitching or alive. My mind must have been playing tricks on me. Making me see what I want to see. I looked from Harry to Louis. He was crying and it was my fault. Oh my God. I reached over and wrapped my arms around him. He pushed me away and turned around to face the opposite side of the woods. I heard a sob and then he said,

"Why would you do that? Your saying it like its true. Are you trying too be funny or something?"

I looked down and couldn't believe my eyes. Was this just my memory of him before he died. Then I looked at Louis who was crying into his hands. I felt something in the pit of my stomach like a rock had been dropped on it. I was definatly feeling guilty but I was so sure I saw him move. I looked back down at Harry and he was sitting up. I gasped and shouted Louis.

"What is this another one of your jokes that make people cry or something?"

"No look. He is alive he is sat up rubbing his eyes now. Look!"

I started to jump up and down in excitement. I started to flap my hands and beamed at Louis. He looked down at Harry and cried even harder. I followed his gaze and saw Harry was laying in the same position Louis had left him. What was going on? Louis turned away from me and tried to hide his hard crying. I blinked a few times and then Harry was gone.

"What?"

I whispered to myself so that Louis wouldn't hear me. I felt somebody tap my shoulder and I turned my head. It was Harry! I gasped and was about to speak when he put his finger on my lip.

"Sssh. I'm not real. Your power is that you can see ghosts. You can also heal people that are dying. I know you couldn't save me and I am a ghost now. You still need to bury me but im always going to be with you. Forever. I love you too by the way."

"Oh my god..."