chapter twenty five

Andrea's p.o.v

"Now!"

Niall shouted and I watched as Zayn and Niall ran towards where Amelia and George were sat. Liam held me tight. I thought if e didn't snap my neck I was sure to suffocate. His hold was like one that a python would have on is prey. Louis had turned away from me and just watched as Niall and Zayn ran behind the tree. I waited for screams but nothing came. My immediate thought was that they had instantly killed them. I hoped that wasn't what had happened, but what else could it be? Louis turned back around and looked at Liam and me with fear. He then started biting his lip and turned back to the tree. I could tell from Louis' body language he was stressed and for the first time I had known him genuinely terrified. After a minute of tense waiting Zayn popped his head around the tree. I looked into Liam's eyes and saw the confusion.

"Hey, Liam. Are you sure they are behind this tree?"

Liam's grip tightened in frustration and I let out a whimper. Louis snapped his head around and shot daggers at Liam. He loosened his grip so I could breath, just. He was still like an evil snake wrapped around me. I felt as his chest rise as he started shouting.

"Of course I'm sure. And so should you be. We all watched it, didn't we? So where are they?"

He hurt my ears with his loud pitch. I looked at Zayn and so did Louis. Zayn's head disappeared back behind the tree and I could hear soft mumbling between Niall and Zayn. I got confused. Where had Amelia and George gone if they weren't behind the tree? Weren't they too weak to move? To even walk? Both Niall and Zayn walked out from behind the tree. Neither Amelia or George was with them. I furrowed my eyebrows and tried to work out the situation. I couldn't think of an explanation.

"They aren't there, mate. I don't know where they could be."

Niall said, is irish coming through. All the boys in front of me had there fangs out and red eyes. Louis' especially red. I had so many mixed emotions I didn't know what to feel. I was confused. Were had George and Amelia gone? And how? I felt scared. My life was literally resting in Liam' s hands. One slight move and he could snap my neck. Zayn and Niall stopped one at either side of Louis, leaving a decent amount of space between them. I could feel Louis' worry rising higher an higher. Suddenly a voice came from behind me and Liam.

"Oi! Let them go, you bunch of dirty vampires!"

*Louis p.o.v.*

"Oi! Let them go, you bunch of dirty vampires!"

I looked beyond Liam and Andrea to see one of the best life saving sights I have seen in a long time. Amelia and George were stood hand in hand. Amelia still looked run down but George was looking much better. My mouth dropped open as Niall and Zayn just stood there in shock. They had survived and now we could save Andrea and kill the clan off for good. But the only thing was how to get Liam off Andrea. I had to think of a plan. Somehow i needed to get her out of his grip. Distract him! But how?

"What do you two think your doing? Your supposed to be behind the tree! We were going to kill you!"

Zayn shouted at George and Amelia. They were still stood in between two trees, fingers entwined. It was adorable how much they loved one another. Liam turned his head sharply towards the couple. George  smirked before untangling his and Amelia's hands. George stepped forward closer leaving Amelia behind by a few step's. He eyed up Niall and Liam before landing his eyes on Zayn. 

"Well, i recovered. You know i am a vampire and all. I don't think you were supposed to tell me the killing part but guess what? After the way you treated me and the love of my life, I'm going to kill you. All of you."

George gave each one of the vampires a death stare before taking another step forward. I wanted to run up to them both and hug them. I wanted to go to them and help them fight but if i moved Liam was going to kill Andrea. Suddenly Zayn ran towards George. George charged back at him reaching out his arms to Zayn's head. A loud crack was heard and Zayns body dropped to the ground. George had snapped Zayns neck. He was dead. 

I looked in awe as George picked imslef up off the ground and stared at Liam and Niall. His eyes were red with fury and revenge. I looked back at Liam. His grip has loosed from the sudden lose of his friend. I took the opportunity to save Andrea. I started to run in vampire speed towards Liam, ready to push Liam off Andrea. 

"Li, watch out!"

I heard Niall behind me scream at Liam. Liam looked at me and i squinted my eyes as i jumped into the air aiming at Liam. Just before i landed on him to kick him away from my girl, 

SNAP!

--------------------------------

Thanks for reading and i hope you enjoyed this chapter. Who died? Liam? Andrea? Niall? Or Amelia? Only two more chapters left :( Have ou enjoyed my story so far? Vote, comment and fan. Thanks for reading!xxxx

"