Chapter 2

Phoenix Drop?
___________________

Garroth POV
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
"Are you sure you heard something out here Garroth?" Asked Dante "yes I am sure Dante" I said "wait look over there who is that?" I said pointing over to someone on the floor. We hurried to see that it was a girl like 1 or 2 years younger than us " we have to take her to Phoenix Drop and take her to Aphmau and Zoey they'll now what to do" said Laurence. "No what if she is an enemy that will be bad....in fact I do not even trust her" I said looking her suspiciously "oh c'mon she seems like she wouldn't hurt a fly" Laurence said while picking her up bridal style.

Your POV
~•~•~•~•~•~
Dream,
"Where am I?" I said "well hello there princess Y/N" a strange but yet familiar voice said when I turned around I gasped "Zane!!" I said "Long time no see Y/N, missed me?" Zane said while coming closer to me I took a few steps back....
End of dream,

I felt someone shaking me, when I opened my eyes my vision was still a little bit blurry but when I sat up on the bed and rubbed my eyes my vision started to get clear I was in a room than I heard "are you ok?" Someone said when I saw who it was it was a girl asked me with black hair and hazel eyes, she looked like my age "Who are you?" I said trying to sound brave "Hi I am Aphmau lord of Phoenix Drop and these are my gaurds" she pointed to 3 guys 2 of them seemed around my age or a little older but the third one he was wearing a helmet so I couldn't see his face, "that's Laurence" she pointed to a brown haired boy with blue eyes "hi nice to meet you" Laurence said "that's Dante" Aphmau said while pointing at a blue haired guy with blue eyes "Hi nice to meet you and welcome to Phoenix Drop" Dante said and smiled "nice to meet you to Dante" you said with a smile "And this is my head gaurd Garroth" she pointed to the helmet head guy he said nothing but I could sense him staring at my coldly it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. It was awkward for a few seconds than Aphmau broke the silence "so you never told us your name"
Aphmau told me "My name is Y/N" I told Aphmau "Ok than Y/N let's go to Cadenza to get you another set of clothes ok?" Aphmau told me "ok Lord Aphmau" I said "oh no need to call me lord call me Aph" she told me "why?" I asked "because we're friends now right?" Aph asked me "yes....Aph" you said with a smile....

~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~~••~•~•~••~
Hello every body I hope u liked this chapter and sorry I did not update in a loooong time bye love ya all♥
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~