Chapter 10

The Fight part 1
__________________

Aphmau POV
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
We turned around and saw four girls, "Luna what are you doing here!" Garroth said, I could here anger in his voice "oh ya know stopping you and putting an end to you and your little friends" she said, she had long wavy dark blue hair, her eyes were blue but they glittered like the night sky, she was wearing a black leather jacked with white ripped jeans, black combat boots, and fingerless black gloves.

Garroth POV
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I saw three more girls behind her, "who are they?" I said trying to keep calm "oh these girls are...... my friends this is Cat" she said pointing to a girl with long brown hair turning onto blond at the bottom, and had bluish greenish eyes, she was wearing black ripped skinny jeans, a black crop top, a green sweater and black combat boots, "this is Angel" Luna said pointing to a girl with black sort hair with white streaks, dark brow eyes, wearing a black lether jacket with little holes in it, white jeans, and some short light tan boots, "and that's Scarlet" she pointed at the last girl with long white hair, with one eye green and the other one is red, she is wearing a black t-shirt, ripped black jeans, red fingerless gloves, with black combat boots with red laces.

Aphmau POV
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
"Are you the LORD of Phoenix Drop" asked Scarlet her stare was giving me the chills "y-yes" I said. Angel and Scarlet looked at each other Angel had her hands on her hips she smirked "Are you Aphmau" Angel said now Scarlet had one of those insane looks, I was about to answer but Laurence stepped in front of my in his shadow knight form.

Laurence POV
~•~••~•~••~•~•~
I don't trust these girls then out of no where I turned into my shadow knight form and stepped in front of Aphmau.

Garroth POV
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
"Luna snap out of it" I said " NO GARROTH YOU LET ME TO DIE" Luna said "NO I DIDN'T THEY ARE USING YOU LUNA, OPEN YOUR EYES!" I yelled. Luna turned into a shadow knight she snapped her fingers everything happened in a flash Laurance getting pinned down by Cat, Angel and Scarlet cornering Aphmau, Luna pointing her sword to my throat. "STOP TRYING TO CHANGE MY MIND THAT IS NOT GOING TO WORK" Luna said well more like yelled, but she forgot I had my sword I striked.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Time skip when the fight is over long story short Garroth injured Luna bad she ran away Laurence defeated Cat went and help Aphmau they almost killed Scarlet but she got away but except Angel.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Garroth POV
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
We went into the neather and saw two another girls! "Who are you guys" said Aphmau to the girls one had light blue eyes, super long red hair, with read sweat pants, a red T-shirt, with a black cloak, the other one long turquoise hair, her left eye is red and her right eye blue, with a very long black ripped dress. "Get out of our way!" I said gripping my sword "what makes you think that we will move without a fight" the red haired girl said looking at me, the girl with the turquoise haired girl just smirked "now let's begin shall we......"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•
Hellllooo everybody sorry I couldn't post sooner but me getting sick not being to look at something for a long time or I'll just get more dizzy so yea bye love ya all.
-Author~Chan♥
~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~~•~