Chapter 11

Traitors?
___________

Your POV
~•~•~•~•~•~
"Where am I?" I said looking around the room "wait this looks familiar" I thought "wait a second no no no I can't be hear" I think, I got up but I was in a glass tube, trapped inside. "Well well well, looks like you woke up I thought we killed you or something" said a familiar voice, I gasped "Zenix!!" I said "well hello there princess Y/N long time no see" he had an evil smirk on his face, "when did I get here, wait where are the others" I said "do you remember anything" Zenix asked "no all I remember is- ow my head" I said holding my head.
"They left you" Zenix said
"What no they couldn't I don't believe you" I said still having the headache.
"Don't you remember they left you to die" he said.
"No NO!" I said trying to control my anger.
"Yes, we saved you" he said
"No they are on my side and YOUR the enemy!" I said
"No we are on your side they are the enemies they left you to die in the fire , we saved your life" he said.
I was turning into my shadow knight form then turning into my human form.
"No no no no......" I said before my anger took of me.
I was in my shadow knight form, red armor, long black hair ,and bright red eyes.
"They are are the enemy, they are traitors....." I said
"Yes yes they are" said Zenix
"They must pay....they must die.."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hi everyone sorry I didn't upload in a long time and this chapter being short, I was in a hurry, please leave a comment and a vote if you liked this. Bye everyone love ya all.
- Author~Chan
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~