Chapter 12

The Fight Part 2
___________________

Garroth POV
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
"Oh Katherine shouldn't we "introduce" our self first?" The turquoise haired girl said to the red head girl, that we found out her name was Katherine, Katherine's face went from a confusion to a dark and evil smirk "your Right Mary Sue we should..." Katherine said then she raised you hand and there was a red energy light around her hand and then Aphmau was surrounded by the red energy light, "w-what I c-cant move!" She said "Lord Aphmau!" I said and that was a mistake "so your the lord aren't you?" Mary Sue said "oh come on!!! Why does everybody wants to kill ME!" Aphmau said "SHUT UP!!" Mary Sue said.
Than Laurance lost it, he turned into a shadow knight and went to attack Katherine, I bet she didn't expect that she was on floor stunned and the red light magic thing disappeared! Than she did it again to Aphmau this time Laurance had a plan.... Well it seemed like it.
While Katherine was to busy almost killing Aphmau! Laurence snuck up behind her and killed her and Aphmau lay on the ground unconscious, Laurance ran to her "she's ok" he said.
And while everything was happening me and Marry Sue were fighting, I pushed you to the ground while I was about to kill her, she turned into..... Y/N.
"N-no please G-Garroth don't d-do it" she said she even sounded like Y/N.
"No Garroth shes not the real Y/N she's just messing with your emotions" Laurence said I looked back at Mary Sue "no that's not the real Y/N" i thoght I raised up my swords ready to strike "no Garroth I-I thought you loved me?" She said her E/C tearing up.
I froze, then I saw a small smirk I don't know what came over me but I felt anger then killed....Mary Sue.
Aphmau has woken up a while ago and watched the whole thing "Garroth are you ok" she asked me "yes let's go" I said.
"Hello looking for me?" someone said wait she sounds familiar I look behind me I stay there shocked "no that can't be is that...."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
*laughs nervously* hi everyone I am so sorry I haven't uploaded in a long time please don't be mad but I'll try to upload more frequently so yea bye love ya all
-Author~Chan♥
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~