Chapter 17

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~  
Warning this is going to be the only chapter that you will love Zane and hate Garroth.

         Proceed with caution

               I've warned you

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Wedding Day Part 1
_____________________

Zane's pov
~•~•~•~•~•~
This is great Y/N fell for my plan soon she'll trust me completely.

Your POV
~•~•~•~•~•~
I can't believe Garroth was cheating behind my back, just the thought of that makes me tear up. "Don't cry Y/N let's go yo the castel (or wherever he lives in XD) and go eat somyhing, hmmm how about f/f?"         (favorite/food) when he said that I looked up at him I nodded.
Maybe he isn't such a bad guy after all.

When we got at the castel and went to the room I was staying at when Zane opened the door to the room I was completely speechless, it was so big and pretty and awesome, a huge bed with f/c covers and so many big  f/c fluffy pillows!!

Then we went and ate, after that I was tired after a long tearful day and told Zane I was going to bed. When I change into my favorite PJs I went to lay down on the bed, "this may not be so bad, living here" was the last thing I tought then I drifted to sleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~                                                              Two              Months              Later

Your POV
~•~•~•~•~•~
Its been over a week since Zane proposed, and of course I said yes he is so nice and sweet to me and I trust him completely,
not like that jerk Garroth. Me and Zane are planning the wedding he says to do it black but I said not because its our wedding not a funereal xD.
So we went with f/c and white.

  I was in my room on my bed reading my favorite book. Than Zane came in my room with a box, he sat next to me "here I got you a present" he said while hannding me the box, when I opened the box I gasped inside was the cutest baby white fox!
"Thank you so much Zane!" I said "so what are you going to call her?" He asked "hmmmm I'll call her P/N" (p/n = pets name) "that'd wonder full name" Zane said.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
       2 weeks time skip to the         wedding day.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

??? POV
~•~•~•~•~
"This is the big day for princess    Y/N I hope nobody ruins it muahahahahahahahahahah......

    To         be      Continued.... 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Helllloooo everyone I am so so so very sorry for not uploading I have a very reasonable explanation...... School. So who do you think is the mysterious man be leave in the comments and please vote if you want more. Anywho bye my lovely angles love ya all.
                      -Author~Chan
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~