Chapter 9

(Random quote)

Searching
_________________

Garroth POV
~•~•~•~•~•~•~
"No no this can't be happening.... We HAVE to find her now" I said to Aphmau "Garroth why are you acting like this come in let's go inside we are all really wet" Aphmau said "No you don't understand!" I said "GARROTH don't let you emotions blind you!" Laurance said standing in front of Aphmau "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THEY CAME HERE FOR Y/N TO FINISH WHAT THEY STARTED! THE WORLD IS IN DANGER RIGHT NOW!!" I said. Everyone was in shock and silence, "what do you mean Garroth?" Aphmau breaking the silence " I don't have time to explain we need to go to the neather now" said "ok people go back to your houses Dante you say here and take care of the village and Laurence, Garroth, and me will go and find Y/N" said Aphmau "ok I will" said Dante "let's go and pack up and change" Aphmau said "ok" me and Laurance said.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Time skip when they are all ready.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Garroth POV
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
None of us really change we just ran to the guard tower and got swords. We met in the plaza, it was still raining, "Laurance can you feel the energy of the neather portal?" Asked Aphmau "yes but its faint but I could still feel it its near by, its over there"  Laurance said then pointed into the forest. "Ok let's go" I said leading leading the way. "We'll find you  Y/N and I'm not going to rest until I do" I thought. "There it is" Aphmau said pointing in a clearing in middle of the forest with the Neather Portal "you really think you can save her" a voice said I turned around and I froze.....

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hello? Its me...... I hope you like this chapter and sorry it was a bit short but I'm am really busy with School bye love ya all.
                      - Author~Chan♥
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~