Chapter 15

Broken Hearted
___________________

Zane's POV
~•~•~•~•~•~•
"When Y/N said that Garroth didn't cheat on her that gave me an idea, I'll just make Y/N think that Garroth cheats on her"
I thought when I was going back to O'Kasis. I went to the potion maker person in O'Kasis, when I entered the house Maria comes running in from where ever she was ( look at the picture above). "Oh Mr.Zane what do you want I was busy making potions for costumers ya know?" She said while putting her hands on her hips. "I need you to make a love potion that only lasts for 20 or 10 seconds" I said "But-" "Now!" I said while taking out a bag of dimonds, 8 in total. "And I'll give you these in return" I said "Fine it will take time" Maria said "how much time" I said trying not to sound impatient, "hmmm about an hour" she said "ok I'll be right back in an hour if you don't have it done by then then I won't pay you" i said. "Oh and can you make me a favor and I'll give you double of dimonds" I said while taking another bag of dimonds.
"Ok what's the deal?" She said, "I'll tell you when the potion is ready" I said while leaving the house.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Time skip 1 hour later brought by the Kawaii Potato :3
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Maria's pov
~•~•~•~•~•~~•
The potion was ready, and just on time Zane came in "Maria that potion better be ready or no dimonds" Zane said "coming" I said , I gave the potion to Zane "what do you need the potion for?" I said "it is partnof the deal Maria now stop being asking questions and take odd you hat and leave your staff here" he said "Wha-" "its part of the deal ok now go get a glass of water and come I'll tell you about the deal when we leave" Zane said "ok" I said I took off my hat and left my staf, and went to the kitchen for a glass of water. I gave the glass of water to Zane " here" he said while tossing me the to bags of dimonds, "what's the deal?" I said the deal is for you to come with me I have to show you someone" Zane said "oh ok" I said while I put away my dimonds.

(I forgot to tell you that Garroth asked you out in a date you said yes and you can were whatever you want )

Maria's POV still
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Me and Zane were walking through this forest foreverrr but finally "stop here" Zane said "you seen that guy over there" he said we were behind some bushes so he did not see us, he was a hot guy with blond hair and icy blue eyes he looked so nervous. "Yea I see him who is he?" is asked "that's my brother" Zane said with anger "you still have that glass of water" I nodded "show Me it" I showed the water to Zane he got the love potion and poured some of it in the water. "Ok here's the deal you do think that my brother is hot" he said the word hot with disgust I nod "ok give this drink to Him and kiss him...ok?" He said "ok" I said.

Garroth POV
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I was waiting for Y/N and I'm freaking nervous, "hi um you seem a little nervous want a glass of water to calm you down" said "ok thanks and what's your name?" I said while drinking the water then I felt something weird "I'm Maria" then she kissed me!
But I couldn't control my body and a kissed back.

Your POV
~•~•~•~•~•
I was walking to meet Garroth and saw him kissing another girl, more like making out. "Garroth" I said my voice cracking and tearts were forming in my eyes that Garroth pulled back "Y/N this is not what it looks like I-"
But I cut him of "I knew I couldn't trust you" I said ran towards the beach "Y/N wait!" Garroth said we reached the beach now, I turned to look at him tears were streaming doown my face "just leave me alone Garroth!" I said, Garroth was walking towards me, I raised my hand and a wall of sand appeared in front of Garroth. "Y/N please just hear me out" Garroth said "no go away!" I said.
Garroth just stood there shocked And then started to walk away.
I was alone I sat down and started crying. "Y/N are you ok?" A familiar voice said "I looked up and there standing in front of me was Zane I was to heart broken I stood up and hugged Zane, "what happened?" He asked "Garroth was cheating behind my back." I managed to say through crying. "It's ok I'm here" Zane said....

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Wow that was a looong chapter 817 worda that for making up for the short last chapter. Leave a comment if you liked this chapters and leave a vote, so yea bye love ya all.
-Author~Chan♥
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~