Chapter 6

Masked Man?
________________

Your POV
~•~•~•~•~•~
When I stopped crying my face grew red and I slowly pulled away from the hug "I-I have to go back bye and thank you for listening to me" you said "oh Yea no problem" Garroth said and with that I left blushing all the way home. I went inside and and fell asleep.

~Dream~
"Where am I?" I said looking around {see picture} that everything around me disappeared. I was in the castle than a little girl ran out a room that look like me!? "Mommy the monster is trying to get me" mini me said "its ok Y/N there is no such thing as a monster" my mom said yo mini my then the window behind my mom I saw a shadow with red glowing eyes I gasped but no sound came "I remember this day it was when I looked under my bed and saw a black shadow with red.glowing eyes and it got my foot and tried to pull e under the bed" I thought than I saw the shadow get in than it tired into a human form he was wearing a mask so I couldn't see his face bit he looked strangly familiar. He raised a sword to stab my mom in the back "nooooo" I tried to say but no noise came out when I tries running to help me mom I crashed into something she I looked up I was in a glass box I was hitting the glass in trying to.break it bit it was impossible. I realized that tears were streaming down my cheeks I tied screaming bit no noise came out of my mouth the masked man tired to ME and put his finger above his lip (well were his lips are suppos to be but I can't see because he has a mask on) "shhhhh" it seemed that he was saying he put the sword away and.walked to me we were face to face he was inches away from the glass he raised his hand and placed it on his mask he was slowly taking it off......

~End of dream~

Your POV
~•~•~•~•~•~
I felt someone shaking me "Y/N Y/N WAKE UP!!" it was Aphmaus voice, I sit up straight away "No! Get away from me!! I scream still half asleep, I than felt someone slap me!? It was Katlin (is that how you spell her name I don't know) "KATLIN!! Why would you slap her!" I heard Aphmau scream at katlin "OWWWWW Katlin that hurts!" I said.while rubbing mey cheek "to wake her up better and sorry if I slapped you to hard" Katlin said "yea forgiven but why did you wake me up" you told Aphmau "you were talking in you sleep you were saying stuff like "nooo" or "who are you" and "get away from me" so we were worried about you" Aphmau said with a concerned look on her face face "I'm fine don't worry" you said "well get going now there is breakfast on the table ok bye let's go Katlin." Aphmau said. I was alone in the room you layed on the bed at looked outside the window "who ARE you?" You thought......

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Helllooo everyone I hope you liked this chapter it took me a long time to figure out what I was going to do for this chapter and sorry if its really bad and if there are spelling errors I was doing it in a hurry bye guys love ya all♥
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~