All Those Years Ago

Chapter 3
( 13 years ago )
Finns pov :
"Do you Rachel Berry take Finn Hudson to be your loftly wedded husband, to have and to hold as long as you both shall live?" Asked the judge. "I do." Rachel said in her simple white dress. "And do you Finn Hudson take Rachel Berry to be your loftly wedded wife, to have and to hold as long as you both shall live?" The judge asked me. I smiled and said , "I do." "By the power vested in me I now pronounce you Mr.and Mrs. Hudson, you may now kiss the bride. " He said. I smiled and kissed my wife passionatly.
( 10 months later )
"Get out!" Rachel yelled at me throwing a hair dryer at me. "Rachel I'm sorry." I said. "Get out you peice of shit! I hate you , you cheater!" She yelled throwing my clothes at me. "Rachel I'm sorry it meant nothing." I said. "Bull shit! You are a peice a crap and I should never have married you I want a divorce I hate you!" She yelled crying. "I'm sorry." I said. "Just take this and go!" She yelled and threw her wedding ring at me. She broke down crying in our little apartment. "I'm sorry Rachel , I really am." I said and left.
(2 weeks later )
Rachels pov :
Its been 2 weeks since Finn left . I never intended for this to happen, I never intended to lose our baby, I never intended to be so unhappy, I never intended for him to cheat on me with that tramp. I guess I knew it all along . Were young and stupid. I sat on my couch watching Funny Girl it's the only thing that can make me feel better at this point . I was sitting there when someone knocked on my door . I got up and opened it to see Finn standing there. "Hi." He said. "Hi." I said. "We need to talk." He said. "I know." I said back. "Rachel I..." I interrupted him, "Finn this marriage is falling apart." I told him. "I know." He said. "What are we going to do?" I asked him. "I have no idea." He said. "We can't keep going like this Finn, its killing us both , and I don't want to hate you . " I said. "I know , ever since we lost Emma nothings been right. " He said. "Are you happy?" I asked him. "No." He said, "Are you?" He asked me. "No." I said. "Maybe we should just end it." He suggested. "I think that would be the best thing to do. " I said. "I'll call the lawyer send you the papers." He said. "Yeah." I said. We got up and walkes to the door. He hugged me and said, "I will always love you Rachel Barbara Berry. " He told me. "I will always love you too Finn Christopher Hudson. " I said . He smiled slightly and kissed me passionatley. "Bye." I said. "Bye." He said and left.