I'm Here

Chapter 13
Rachels pov :
I was in my house up in my room thinking about to do now that Finn said no when suddenly something flew at my window and then I heard music. I got up and opened the window to see Finn standing out there in the snow holding a boom box playing Faithfully by Journey. I smiled and said, "What are you doing?" I asked him. "I'm sorry, I was an asshole, the truth is I'm scared that if we do this we could the baby and thats the last thing I ever want. I made a mistake last time Rachel , leaving you was stupid and idiotic of me and I know you have every reason in the world to hate me right now but I'm here now. I'm here , standing out in the snow freezing cold holding a boom box like in one of those cheesy 80s movies just for you. " He told me. "Why?" I asked him. "Come down and I'll tell you. " He told me. I smiled and left my window grabbed my coat and put on my boots and went out to Finn. "Okay I'm down here now tell me why shouldn't I hate you?" I asked him. "Because I love you, I love you to the moon and back and above and beyond the stars." He told me. "You do?" I asked him. He nodded and said , "I do." He told me. "I love you too." I said and kissed him passionatly. He pulled away and held me close, "God you're freezing." I told him. "I know but I have you to keep me warm." He said. I smiled and kissed him again .