I Won't Give Up

Chapter 20
Rachels pov :
I arrived off the plane and turned on my phone. I got two text from Kurt and a voicemail from Finn. I put it up to my ear and listened, "Rachel its Finn. I'm at the airport looking at the plane you're on watching you getting ready to take off. I want you to know that I love you and I want you and the baby in my life. I choose you Rachel, I want to be with you because love you. I choose you so please just call me back. " He said and that was the end of his voicemail. Oh my god. I thought, He chose me , he loves me , I gotta get back to Lima . I thought. I went to the ticket booth and said , "One ticket to Lima , Ohio. " I said. "That'll be 120 dollars. " She said. I gave her my card and she charged it and gave me a ticket . I ran to the plane and got on board. When I got home again I took a cab to Finns. "Finn open up!" I yelled at his door pounding on it. "You." Catherine said rudely. "Where's Finn?" I asked her impatiently. "Why?" She asked me. "Because I need to find him. " I said. "What do you think you're doing Rachel? Interrupting a marriage ruin another woman's life you should be ashamed. Finn never loved you, thats why he chose me , because I'm his wife and he loves me all you are is a skank who's carrying his kid which by the way I would recommend getting an abortion. He doesn't love you Rachel , so go back to New York City. " She told me. She was about to slame the door when I stopped her and said, "No. You're wrong Catherine, because Finn loves me , he has always loved me , and sure he's with you now but sooner he's going to realize that he doesn't love you. He will realize that and then he'll divorce you and call me and say how much he wants me and I'll say that I love him and then we'll be together and not you or anyone can stop that from happening because Finn is my person and I am his. We are finchel and even if were thousands of miles apart we will always be finchel. " I told her. "You don't know what game you're getting into. " She told me. "Oh trust me I do you just don't know me enough to know that , I never give up on people especially Finn." I said and left.

...........
Hey guys so I have a new book out called Dirty Girls its a glee fanfiction . There is finchel, Quick , Brittana , and even some Faberry moments in there so please check it out .
Xoxoxo,
Natalie