Going to the Chapel

Chapter 31
Rachels pov :
" Marry me." I said to Finn standing there.

He looked at me and said, "Seriously?" He asked me.

"Yeah I mean I haven't thought about it much but I love you Finn and isn't that where this is heading anyway? Why not just tie the knot now?" I asked him.

"Rachel , I...okay lets get married." He said.

I smiled and said, "Really?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He said. He bent down on one knee and said , "Rachel Berry will you marry me?" He asked me.

I smiled, "Yes!" I said and kissed him passionatly.

"Why don't we go to Vegas, you and me get married in one of those little chapels." He told me.

"That sounds amazing but wait we need a ring and witnesses ." I said.

He turned around and went into the cabinet and pulled out the little black box and opened it. "Here its your wedding ring when we got married the first time." He said .

I smiled and said, "You kept it all this time?" I asked him.

"Of course I did. " He told me. I smiled put it on and kissed him passionatly.

"Come on lets pack. " I said and we went up stairs .

(2 hours later)
"Two tickets to Vegas please." Finn said.

"That'll be 120 dollars. " The flight attendant said.

He gave her the card and she gave us the tickets. We smiled and got onto the plane. Finn looked at me and smiled .

"You ready?" He asked me.

"Always." I said and we took off.