The Best Of Me

Chapter 35
Final Chapter
Finns pov :
I was home alone its been a month an a half since Rachel left me at the alter and ever since I've been really depressed. I sat in my living room watching football when suddenly I heard music . I got up an looked out the window to see Rachel standing there holding a radio like I did for her after she told me she was pregnant . I smiled and grabbed my coat and went out side.

"What are you doing here? " I asked her .

"Well I had an ultrasound today and when I saw her when I saw our baby I knew I couldn't do this without you. " She said.

"Wait were having a daughter?" I asked her smiling.

"Yeah we're having a girl Finn. " She said wiping her tears.

I smiled and hugged her tightly.

"Finn I don't care where we get married I just want to be surrounded by our family and you. You are my one and only Finn the best part of me you are my home. You and this baby and I never wanna lose you again." She told me.

I smiled and said, "You will never lose me ever." I told her and kissed her passionatly.

"I love you. " She said.

"I love you more." I said.

She came closer , "I love you most." And with that we kissed.

Hey guys so I decided to make a third book to this series but I don't know exactly what it should be about so comment your ideas below . Also stayed tuned for a sneak peek of it.
Xoxoxo,
Natalie.