I Miss Him

Chapter 34
( 2 months later )
Rachels pov :
Its been 2 months since I left Finn in Vegas . I haven't heard from him since but I really miss him . He probably hates me though , he's probably better off without me . I'm now 3 and a half months preganant and I'm going to the doctors with Sam to find out the sex of the baby.

"Rachel Berry?" The doctor said.

"Yes that's me." I said standing up with Sam.

"Are you ready?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I said.

Sam looked at me and I smiled and went in.

"Okay Ms.Berry here is your baby." He said and showed me the screen .

"Wow it's so big. " I said.

"Would you like to know the sex?" The doctor asked me.

"Sure." I said.

"Congratulations, looks like you're having a healthy baby girl." The doctor told me .

I smiled and said, "Thank you. "

"I'll go get some sonogram pictures." He said and left .

I sat there speechless looking at the sonogram. I can't believe we were having a girl again . If only Finn was here he be so thrilled . Maybe I should call him. No it'll only make things worse. I got up and went back out into the waiting room to see Sam.

"So is everything okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah it's uh perfect she's healthy as a horse." I told him.

"Wait you're having a girl?" He asked me.

I smiled and said, "Yeah I'm having a girl." I said an hugged him .

"Thats great Rach." He said hugging me.

"Yeah I know." I said.

"Come on lets go celebrate I'll call Cedes ." He said.

"Okay." I said.

We went to the car and as we were driving all I could think about was Finn and how he should've been here for this and suddenly I started to cry.

"Oh hey what's wrong?" Sam asked me.

"I miss Finn. He should be here for this and he's not and it's all my fault." I told him.

"What are you saying Rach?" He asked me.

"I need to go back to Finn. I love him , he's my home Sam and I miss him ." I told him.

He smiled and said, "Okay then , lets go to the airport. " He said and made a turn to go to the airport.