I Choose You

Chapter 22
Rachels pov :
I was at home writing a song , I decided that I should go back to L.A for a bit and restart my life . I know its going to be hard but I also know that I am independent and smart and if I have too I'm going to raise this baby on my own without a man. I'm going to find an apartment and be independent. I was writing when there was a knock at my door . I got up and opened it to see Finn standing out in the rain. "Finn what are you..." He interrupted me, "Its you Rachel." He told me. "What? " I asked him confused. "Its you , its always been you. You are the one I belong with my person, you are the one I wanna marry and grow old with. I choose you , I choose you and I won't take no for an answer. " He told me. "What about Catherine? " I asked him. "I just dropped the papers off to my lawyer , I'm officially single." He told me. I stoof there speechless, "Finn I don't know if we should even be doing this." I told him. "Why? Rachel I love you, I want you, I need you . " He said. "Finn." I said. "No Rachel listen to me, if I didn't truly love you I would not be here right now standing the rain pouring my heart out to you, if I didn't care about you I wouldn't have stood out in the snow with a boom box over my head playing our song , if I didn't regret the mistake I made 13 years ago I would not have given in so quickly to you , I would not be here telling you that you are the best of me , you are everything I need , you give me a reason to live and you have every right to hate me , you have every right to not want to be with me , but I have every right to tell you that leaving you all those years ago was the biggest mistake I have ever made because losing you once was hard enough but standing here in front of you and losing you again I don't think I could do it. " He told me. I stood there silent , all I could I could think about was Emma , how much I missed her . "You weren't there." I said. "What? " He said confused. "You weren't there when Emma turned one , you weren't there to hold me , you weren't there to tell me that she's safe , to tell me that even though she's gone she's still with us. You weren't there Finn for 13 years , 13 years I had to live in pain without you . You never called to check on me , you never texted to ask how I was doing , you weren't there for our dead daughters birthdays . You weren't there when I needed you the most. I know you love me , I know you care about me now but I just I can't I'm sorry ." I said and shut the door in his face crying.

..........
Hey guys so I have a new book out called Dirty Girls its a glee fanfiction . There is finchel, Quick , Brittana , and even some Faberry moments in there so please check it out . Also its on my page.
Xoxoxo,
Natalie