{Prologue}

************
MKasai's P.O.V...........

    *Beep Beep Beep Be-*

   I gentle sighed as I turned off my alarm clock. I looked at the time, it was 5:45, I groggily got up, fixed my bed, and headed towards my bathroom with my school outfit. I placed my clothes on my bathroom counter, looked at my messed up red hair covering my white bunny ears, and my lively red eyes now pale and dull, signaling I was still a little sleepy. 'Well, the only thing that can wake me up is cold water...I'm gonna hate this....' I said in my mind as I stripped my pjs off and jumping in the shower, I slowly turned the knob towards the cold water. "EKKK!" I shrieked as the icy water hitting my skin, I quickly turned the knob towards hot. "At least I'm awake," I mumbled to myself.

<30 minutes later>

   I was still in my bathroom now putting on my school uniform. After I did that I fix my hair, thankfully it was naturally straight, I placed my cute red animal hat on my head covering my ears. I got out of my bathroom and grabbed my red backpack from my bed, where my yen, food, books, and my schedule where. I quickly went over to my bed stand and grabbed my phone before heading out of my house and locking the door.

"6:15...I better hurry if I want to get something else for lunch," I said as I walked down my street, finally reaching the mini-market. I walk in, and looked around, under a minute I got 15 carrots and 2 bottles of Mountain Dew. I brought the stuff over to a...crab man who was reading a magazine behind the counter where you pay. He looked up at me when I settled my things down, "Morning Miss, Wolololo!" He said as he scanned my stuff.

"Hello...er.." I didn't know his name so it made this akward.

"My name's CrabManCarl, what's yours?" He asked.

"My name is Kasai sir," I said nicely.

"Wolololo, well Kasai that will be 20 yen please," He said and I shrugged, I took off my backpack and gave him some money. "Wow, you must be loaded with money!" He said.

"Yeah kinda, but anyway have a nice day sir," I said placing my stuff in my backpack, and sling it on my back as I walked out.

"Have a nice day Kasai, Wolololo!" He called after me. 'Well he's nice, wonder who else I'll meet here,'

*Ring, Ring*

   I picked up my phone and saw it was my mom. "Hello~" I said and heard some giggles and laughs at the other end of the call. "Mom, what's up?" I said once again.

"Oh! Hello sweetheart, I just wanted to call you if you got to school safely," My mom said as I just got to my new school's parking lot.

"Yes, mom. I got there, well I'm just got to the parking lot," I said.

"Oh well sweetheart, I just want to say have a good first impression at everyone. And there's a surprise waiting for you at school!"

"What?" I asked.

"Goodbye Sweetheart! I love you!" Then the phone hanged up. I sighed.

"I love you too mom," I said as I put my phone in my backpack, heading inside. Once I get inside I saw a woman in about her early 20s, she had blonde hair, blue eyes, black framed glasses, and pale skin. She looked like she was waiting for someone, her eyes scanned the rows of lockers until she saw me.

"Hello there, you must be Kasai, am I right?" She asked, and I nodded. "Good, well I'm Ms. Okami, I'm your new teacher! Pick a locker, then please follow me to class room 23 please," I quickly picked a locker, took some of my books out of my backpack, and placed it in, and memorized the number. Then I grabbed my bag and followed Prof. Okami upstairs. Once we get there she told me to wait outside for a moment, I just nodded in return as she went in her class room full of other students. I didn't notice three boys running in halls near me, and they didn't notice me either. Two just headed running in, while the third one went to the other door and was waiting to sneak in.

"Good morning class! You can all take your seats now," Prof. Okami said at her desk. "If you could all be quiet, we can do rolecall!"

"Sookie?"

"Present...." I took a good look at all the names of each kid, and which respond to their names.

"PowerDragon?"

"Here!"

"Invader?"

"Present,"

"Jts?"

"What...?" I guessed there he was a transfer student too.

"Prime?"

"Here!"

"Yuro?"

"Here Sensei,"

"Yuki?"

"Here!"

"Soul?"

"Present,"

"JthStar?"

"Present!"

"Hidden?"

"Present!" Then the boy hurried inside and get caught trying to move upward towards his friend.

"Sam, and Taurtis, please try to make it to class on time," Prof. Okami said, then all of the students turned to them, and my ears perked a little in my hat. "Sam....no, could he...well I know later,". "Anyway, class, we have a new student joining us today! I want all of you to respect her as much as you respect your other classmates. She transferred her from Paris, but she was born in the United States of America, you may come in and tell everyone about yourself," She called me in, and I made sure my ears were covered properly by my hat. I walked in and stand in front of the teacher's desk, I was facing the class.

"Hello, my name is Kasai Gladiator, my first name means Fire because of my hair color. Like Professor Gareth said I was born in the U.S.A, but at the age of 12 I transferred to Paris to be enrolled in an Academy. I been there for 4 years, but this year my mother suggested that I go to school here. Is there any questions?" I said, and a girl raised her hand. I looked at her, her name was Invader, she had blond hair and...a brown beard. There was a smirk on her face and I just shook it off. "Yes?" I said.

"What's under your hat?" She said.

"Why do I have to tell you, it's kind of private," I said blankly.

"Oh, are you afraid, because you probably have a bald spot!" She said laughing, I sighed and stared at her as she went on. "Or maybe a giant wart, or a pimple, or even worst she has a terrible head shape!" She said as I was starting to lose my calmness, she kept going on until she got to the word, 'Horse'. I was swiftly at her desk in a flash, my red eyes now turning intimidating.

"You want to know what's there?" I said calmly and she nodded a little scared now. "Well then if I show you wants there can you tell me what's your secret hair makeup that's for your hairy chin of course," I said, and her mouth dropped as some of the class snickered. I went back to the desk and took of my hat, causing my white bunny ears to pop out. "Happy?" I said, some kids reacted maturely while other did some gasps. Then another hand shot up, and I nodded for them to say their question. I couldn't really see the person asking since other kids were sitting in front of him.

"Do you have a sibling?" He asked, I swear his voice seems familiar.

"Yeah, I have a twin brother. I haven't seen him for about 4 years ever since I went to Paris-" I was cut off when I got a good look at the boy who raised his head. "Sam?!"