{Chapter 2:} Newbies

********
    Kasai's P.O.V........

        It's have been a few months since I got here. Paris was interesting, but Japan, now that was something. Right now, there were rumors about new students arriving today. All the girls of the class giggled, and whispered about how they looked like, while the boys wondered how good they were in sports. I, Kasai Gladiator , had never took interest in any boy, and probably never will. My mind tells me that, 'You don't need a Senpai, Kaz, they'll just distract you, get your hopes up, then break you...'.

         I never show any emotion towards others, unless they were really close, like Sam. I'm not sure why either, possibly it was my heart doing it to protect myself from harms ways. Besides that, I'm just sitting in one of my classes, waiting for our teacher like the rest of the students. I happened to be fixing my hat, when our teacher, Sensei Ai walked in the classroom. A big smile was on her face, showing that she had something to tell. After getting to her desk, she quieted everyone down, and waited for the girls to stop their gossip.

"Alright class, as some of you may have heard, we have some new students joining our school!" She took a seat before continuing. "And, they both happen to be male students. So, hopefully you show the same respect, you show to your other peers.." Another rush of whispers, and murmurs appeared when two very attractive boys walked in the room.

"Hmm.." I hummed silently observing the two.

One boy had spiky, bright orange hair, black rectangular glasses, his right eye was hazel, while the left was bright green, and he had fair skin. The other boy had unkept midnight blue hair, dull gray eyes with small specks of green, and his skin was very.....very pale. Both had the usual male uniforms on, but the blue haired one wore a black, and blue plaid neck tie, while the other had a popped collar with no tie at all. They locked eyes with me, and I gave them a small smile that I don't usually give. The two looked at each other, and nodded in sync.

"Please, you two can introduce yourselves," Sensei Ai mentioned.

"{*Sighs*} The name's Kael Cavely, and I'm 17 years old.." Said the orange haired one with an unamused tone to his words.

"My name is Alec Roys, and I'm 16 years old," The other spoke bluntly.

"Well, welcome to our school, you may take a seat anywhere you want," The girls all giggled, and tried to catch their attention to have them sit by them. Kael, and Alec chose to ignore them, and walked down both sides of the middle row, to where I sat. Kael on my right, Alec on my left. All of the girls glared daggers at me, in envy, I just payed attention to my work instead of them.

'This should be interesting.....' I thought.