{Chapter 1:} Gym & CONTEST

********
     Kasai's P.O.V......

After Prof. Okami's class, came Gym. I silently cheered, because of my love for my Athleticism. Walking through the hallway, I was just following other students towards the Gymnasium, when someone called out to me. "Kasai!" I turned around at my name, and saw my Twin brother running up to me, with his best friend behind.

"Sam," He finally caught up, and took deep breath. "Are you okay?" He nodded, and looked up to me.

"I can't believe you're actually here!" He said, with a bright smile.

"I guess that's what mom meant by, 'There's a surprise!'. I didn't know you went to school here," We started to have an enjoyable conversation before Taurtis reminded us that we had to go to Gym.

<Time Skip>

"Uh, let me warn you about Mr. Rowan.." Taurtis started as we arrived at the gym.

"He's a bit....aggressive.." Sam ended, I shrugged.

"He can't be as worst as Mrs. Collins...*Shivers*" You see, Mrs. Collins was my old gym teacher, at the academy I went to. She was SUPER mean, and tough, I was the only one in the class who could keep up with her. Before, we did any activities, she would make us do 20 laps around the track, then at the end of each activity, she would have us do another 20 laps of swimming in the pool. The three of us went our separate ways, since they were boys, and I was a girl. After changing into my gym uniform, I saw that there were two lines, one for boys, and one for girls.

"ALRIGHT MAGGOTS!!" I flinched at the raised voice, and quickly heading in line with the other girls. From the stage I saw a man, he had black sunglasses, a mustache, and a red sleeveless top on with shorts. I had to admit, he looked pretty tough....especially with that bushy mustache. He jumped off the stage, and walked down to each line, looking at everyone. That's when he came to me, he got all up in my face, but I kept a emotionless look. "...ARE YOU NEW HERE?!" He screamed in my face.

"Yes sir," I responded.

"LET'S SEE WHAT YOU GOT, MAGGOT! AFTER WE WARM UP, I WANT YOU TO CLIMB THAT ROPE, TO THE TOP, THEN SWING, AND LAND ON THE NET!!!" He yelled, "GOT IT?!"

"Yes," I nodded, I mentally grinned. '..I love challenges...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   "....." I stayed silent as I was about to complete the challenge, Mr. Rowan had told me to do. With all eyes on me, Coach Rowan blew his whistle, making me sprint to the rope. I quickly started to climb the rope, it was in between my feet, and my hands gripping the top. I focused on my goal, ignoring the cheers of the other students. Once I made it to the top, I swung along with the rope towards the big net, that was going to break my fall. I was high up, the rope was attached to a hook that was bolted on the ceiling. Taking a deep breath, and closing my eyes, I jumped, summersaulting down to the net. Gracefully, I bounced on the soft net, landing on my feet, onto the wooden floor. "..*Sighs*" I stood up, and faced everyone. "That was fun," I said loudly, watching Coach Rowan scowl a bit, while the class cheered.

"That was Awesome!"

"Wow, you were pretty brave!"

"I could have done that too.....for Sam...*Swoons*"

"You're so cool!"

"Do you think you can show me that summersault?"

    "QUIET MAGGOTS" Coach Rowan yelled. I was praised, I didn't mind much, but being the center of attention wasn't my thing, so thankfully Coach Rowan had stopped them. At the end of class, Sam ran up to me.

"Kasai, you're going to be the talk of the school..!" He said, and I shrugged.

"I wouldn't necessarily think so, I mean it was just any other normal challenge.." I stated, and Sam laughed.

"Stop being so humble sis. Anyway, time for lunch.." He said, walking off with his friends, Taurtis, and Jth. I was alone, in the back of everyone, except for a girl. She had dark red hair, and green skin. She stopped away from her friends, and looked back at me. She gave a light wave, and smile, as I caught up to her.

"Hey, I'm Sookie. It was pretty cool what you did back there," Sookie said.

"Thanks, I'm Kasai, it's nice to meet you Sookie," I gave a light smile back.

"Kasai, do you want to sit with my friends, and I at lunch?" She asked, and I nodded, giving a 'Thanks'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! So, I just want to say something......Its about a little Contest. I'll be needing a lover for Kasai....so next update will be a CONTEST! Yes, it'll be for Kasai's Yandere Lover.....so stay here for the next chapter! Note, it will have to be a male, and you'll have to create him, no coping anyone's OC, ok? Bye!