{Chapter 4:} The Artist's Pet

Art Does NOT belong to me...
*********
Third-Person's P.O.V.....

   "Uh...Astral, what wonderful...shoes!" Mr. Hollins said, trying to not show his boredom. Mr. Hollins was an amazing teacher, like Ms. Okami & Coach Rowan. The man was handsome, he had striking yellow hair, black framed glasses covered his deep purple eyes. The joyful adult had asked his class to create a drawing or painting of something to explain their personality.

"Why thank you, Mr. Hollins!" The annoying girl twirled a piece of her hair on one of her fingers. Then strut back to her seat in the back of the class.

"Now, for the newbie who had never disappoint me in creativity! Kasai!" The teacher called on her with excitement, the whole class sat at the edge of their seats, seeing what would the newly, found interesting girl made.

The red-head clutched her paper in her hands gently, as she rose from her seat near the window. A small grin had formed on her face, showing no care or fear in the world. While she walked down the aisle, a few of Astral's friends tried tripping her, but ended up on falling out of their seats. Once she got up to the front of the class, all eyes were on her, just like when she first arrived at this school. Confidently, she turn her paper towards her peers. Tons gasps in awe, while others' eyes were wide with shock. And then there were the Haters, Astral narrowed her thick eye brows so hard, it looked like she had a unibrow.

     It wasn't hard for Kasai to draw, she loved doing it when she was younger, and now she had time to finally unleash that

It wasn't hard for Kasai to draw, she loved doing it when she was younger, and now she had time to finally unleash that. Soon enough, everyone else went up, showing their little project. Kasai's homework assignment, along with others, was to dress up as an your favorite fictional character. The students were to design the clothing themselves, and tell the class what fabric they used. Kasai rushed out of the classroom like all the other students. Her two male companions met up with her to keep her plenty of company. They both praised her for her wonderful art.

"How beautiful...." Alec mumbled, looking over her shoulder. His eyes scattered around the piece of paper, as if it was a real artifact.

  "Yeah...." Kael commented, earning Kasai's attention. In his eyes he thought it was just as beautiful as the artist herself. He immediately averted his eyes from the girl's gaze and thought, with a small barely visible blush on his cheeks. She continued to stare at him until he broke, "W-What do you what, stupid?!" He bursted, causing Kasai to giggle.

   "I don't know? That's the first nice thing you said since we've met...!" The young girl said, with a rather smug but innocently smile to the orange haired male. Kael's cheeks turned a bit more red. Alec sent a big smirked towards his friend. While Kasai just kept talking about Kael's cute glasses & Alec's pretty eyes. She hadn't notice a blue-eyed girl around the corner staring daggers at the girl in between the two cute guys.

"Ugh! Why do you like her?! She's just some freakish girl, while I'm the queen of this school!!!" The girl whispered screamed. She hid behind some lockers, watching the males talk & flirt endlessly with the innocent girl. "I'll get her for this, I'll make Kael and Alec see that she's not interested...."

    The envy green girl stomped off, trying to find the one person she was looking for. Forest green eyes laid upon her, and a smirk so wide sent shivers down her spine. His dark maroon hair defied gravity itself. The girl looked around the room, it was a deep purple room with books & symbols around. She gaged a bit at the decor, then looked towards back the male sitting in the arm chair.

"How can the Occult Club help you?" He asked.

"I need a favor..." The girl started...