Bucky Friend Zoned

A/N: I feel so bad that I never wrote Bucky into the Friend Zoned series. So here's his three parts.
Friend Zoned:
Everyday you and Bucky had taken Max out to the park to run him around. He was great with Max and you didn't want to admit it but you were falling for him. He understood things about you that no one else did. Today you were out at the park and Max had just bolted out after a tennis ball. You watched as Max caught the ball and sprinted back to Bucky. Max jumped up and down and barked.
"I like you," you blurted. You didn't think about it you just said it. Bucky turned and looked at you with surprise.
"I like you too," he said slowly. He chucked the ball again. You took a deep breath and knew it was now or never.
"I mean, I like like you. More than friends," you said kicking at the ground.
"(Y/N)," He started and you knew that he wasn't going to say what you wanted to hear. "Do you think it's really a good idea for us to be more than friends? I mean we're both so messed up. It wouldn't be safe for either of us. You understand?"
"Uhh... yeah. Totally," you said nodding and closing your eyes. You let your HYDRA training kick in and locked all your emotions away. "We should probably get back now."
The walk back to S.H.I.E.L.D. was quiet and a little strained. However when you walked towards the building you saw a helicopter buzzing around it. You recognized that helicopter. You used to fly that helicopter. Max whined when he saw it but Bucky didn't notice. He'd been in a funk the whole way back. He walked you to your room.
"Are we cool?" he asked.
"Yeah. Don't worry about it," you said and shut the door. You waited until you heard him walking away to open the door. When he was gone you snuck out and made your way up to the roof. The helicopter touched down and you knew you had 30 seconds to make a choice. Your old partner was sitting in the cockpit. He held out his hand to you. You weren't sure about this but you knew there wasn't anything left at S.H.I.E.L.D. for you. You took his hand and got on board.
*
Move Along:
It'd been six months since that helicopter had touched down and taken you away. At first Bucky had been so sure that you had been kidnapped but than information about you and a mysterious new agent taking out various targets and he knew something worse was going on. He missed you more than words and he started to withdraw. Not even Steve could get him out. There was a mission in Serbia. He was thankful for the work to distract him. Things had been going well the target was almost completely secured when there was a loud explosion. You appeared out of nowhere with a blank look on your face. You didn't even blink as you held a gun to his face.
"Just let me take him and there'll be no trouble," you said. He looked into your eyes and saw you weren't really there.
"(Y/N), you don't really want to do that," he said. You shook your head and clicked off the safety. "You can always come back to S.H.I.E.L.D.. You don't have to be a part of this. This doesn't have to be your life. You could come back to me."
"(Y/N)! I've got the package! Babe! Let's go!" It was then he saw the mysterious agent step forward. Bucky's heart plummeted.
"I don't have anything to come back to Bucky. Not you, not S.H.I.E.L.D., not anyone. But I have him. He and I are good," you said. You took the agent's hand and without looking back you left.
*
Forgiveness:
You'd fought your hardest and given everything you had. It still wasn't enough. You were bleeding and hurt and so done with everything. You didn't have anywhere else to go. You knocked gently on the door almost afraid of what would happen if he answered the door. You didn't get to know what would happen though. You passed out from blood loss before he could open the door.
When you woke up you knew something was different. You looked down and saw they'd taken your arm. You had a feeling that was going to happen. You looked around the hospital room. It was sterile and cold. Bucky was asleep in a chair next to your bed. Even after everything you'd done to him he still stood by you. You sat up and got out of bed. You tried to be quiet but when you pulled the IV out of your arm the machine began to beep wildly. Bucky sat up instantly. He looked at you and your heart broke just a little bit more.
"I shouldn't have come back here," you said. "It was a mistake."
"You can't always run away from things, (Y/N)," Bucky said.
"It's all I've ever done, Bucky. How am I supposed to know better?" you said.
"I could show you," he said getting out of the chair. He pulled you into his arms. "You could come back and I could show you what it's like to have a real home."
"I don't want to be hurt, again," you said.
"I don't want to hurt you ever again. If anything I want nothing more than to spend the rest of my life protecting you. I know when I've made a mistake and not knowing instantly that you were the one for me was one of them."
You pressed your lips to his. You couldn't help yourself. You'd finally found a home.