Chapter 3

Jungkook POV

After finishing our meals, we immediately went back to campus after Taehyung got a call from Jimin telling us to meet them at the courtyard.

When we arrived at the campus, we headed straight to the courtyard where we can already see our friends waiting on one of the picnic tables. When we were finally a few feet away, Jimin notices us walking towards them and waves his hands, earning the attention of the others and now they're also turning their heads towards us.

"Woah, what is this?" Namjoon asks, an amused grin plastered on his face, making his pair of dimples appear and I was distracted for a bit because of how cute they are.

"What?" I asked, a bit puzzled.

"Interesting," Jimin says then, a smirk on his face but I remained clueless so I turned to look at Taehyung for support but he just shrugs with a smile on his face. He's always smiling that I wonder if anything can ever make him unhappy.

"Jungkook said it's nothing, so stop teasing him," Jin says, immediately dismissing the subject.

"But, why are you guys together though? Since when did you become so close?" Jimin asks and I was about to answer but Taehyung beats me to it.

"Since an hour ago but don't be jealous, Jiminie, you will always be my number one bro," Taehyung says and then he winks, obnoxiously so, and they both shared a laugh.

Jimin looked satisfied, but the others still looks suspicious.

"Fuck, i'm so hungry," Yoongi suddenly says, and we all turned to look at him and watches as he dramatically clutches his stomach. Jin rolls his eyes.

"Damn, me too," Taehyung says, rubbing at his stomach and pouting. I definitely cannot ignore how my heart skipped a beat at the sight of it.

"Didn't you just eat outside with Jungkook?" Namjoon asks, looking genuinely confused.

"And what's your point? That was just an appetizer," Taehyung says, and Namjoon only shakes his head in disbelief at him before their all getting up from their seat so they could head out and find a place to eat. I'm already very full but I wasn't about to stay here alone so I decided to just follow them.

Namjoon and Seokjin somehow found their way towards each other, and immediately tangles their fingers together. Namjoon turns his head towards Seokjin and drops a quick kiss on the side of his head which made Seokjin giggle before giving a peck on Namjoon's lips in return.

I feel someone walking up beside me and I turn to find Yoongi.

"They always do that shit. You'll get sick of it soon," Yoongi says, nodding his head towards Namjoon and Seokjin. I let out a laugh.

"Nah, I think I already am," I said and Yoongi just grins at me.

"This is why I like you better than all of these idiots," He says, referring to Namjoon, Seokjin, Jimin and Taehyung.

Before I can reply, Taehyung suddenly appears out of nowhere.

"Is Min 'I love sleep more than any of you hoes' Yoongi, flirting with Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung says. His tone is teasing but his eyes are blank so I can't tell if he's asking it as a joke or not.

"You're just jealous because I like him more than I like you," Yoongi says to Taehyung but I know he's only kidding as his eyes shines with amusement. Taehyung does not say anything before he goes back to Jimin and they walked side by side.

"He can be really scary," I suddenly said. Yoongi turns to me with a questioning look.

"What do you mean?"