Chapter 8

Jungkook's POV

I woke up with a horrible headache (and a horrible smell).

I sat up groggily and looked around me, trying to figure out where the hell I am.

When I saw the red cups everywhere and saw my friends around me, snoring loudly, I remembered where I am.

I'm still at Yoongi hyung's dorm room.

I found myself currently lying on a couch with Yoongi hyung.

I looked across me where Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung are.

Then, I saw Jimin and Taehyung sleeping together on the floor, their legs tangled.

I wiped my face and rubbed my eyes to get rid of the sleep.

I stood up, well I tried to.

I keep on losing my balance and I have to try so many times just to stand up straight.

After a few more attempts, I'm finally able to stand up straight.

I walked towards the kitchen to look for a strong coffee to drink.

I found one on one of the cup boards and quickly made one for myself.

I took a sip and immediately grimaced from the bitter taste of it.

I was finishing up my coffee when suddenly, someone came in.

I looked and it was Taehyung.

He's walking towards me, like a zombie, and with his eyes still close.

Is he even awake?

I heard him groan and then he grabbed the cup of coffee from my grasp.

"Hey!" I said.

"Sorry." He said after giving me back my cup, which is now empty.

I just rolled my eyes and went to make one again.

"What the hell happened yesterday?" Taehyung asked.

At first, I also don't really remember anything. And then, I remembered Taehyung talking about "his love".

"Uh, well, nothing." I said, my hand automatically went up to scratch the back of my neck.

"Uhuh?" Taehyung said, suspiciously, and narrowing his eyes at me.

"We got drunk. That's all." I said and shrugged.

"Oh, good. I tend to do stupid things when I'm drunk." He said, obviously relieved.

Now I feel bad for lying to him.

Yoongi hyung then walked in.

"You punks better leave. It stinks as hell in here. Come back after you take a shower." Yoongi hyung told both of us while rubbing his eyes.

"Tae, drag Jimin's ass out of my dorm. I can't wake him up." Yoongi hyung told Taehyung after going back to the living room.

"Damn it, Jiminie." I heard Taehyung muttered under his breath, and he followed after Yoongi hyung.

I quickly finished my coffee and left the kitchen as well.

I spotted Yoongi hyung and quickly said my goodbye before leaving his dorm.

It's Saturday today.

I decided to study first then go to the studio later.