Chapter 17

Third Person's POV

Jimin and Yoongi became a couple soon after. But it took a long time for them to tell their friends. They don't really need to for they're so obvious.

And of course, as the day pass by, they started worrying more and more about Taehyung. Their school year is ending and he's still gone. The graduating ones, Jin, Namjoon, and Yoongi, really hopes that Taehyung will be back by the end of the year so that they could all be together once again before separating. And even when the graduation came, no sign of Taehyung.

They were disappointed of course. But as long as he's with his family, they're happy for him. Before the graduation, Jimin told them that Taehyung went home.

Soon after, Jimin and Hoseok graduated. Of course, Jimin's boyfriend was there, with Jin and Namjoon.

They all also came to congratulate their maknae for graduating as a doctor a year after Hoseok and Jimin graduated.

After a few years, they all reached their dreams. Before, they only talked about it under a Christmas tree. And now, they're actually living it.

A lot of companies took interest on Jin after seeing him modeling a brand of clothing from when he was still in his last year in University. Jin easily captured the hearts of the people with his good looks. Later on, he became one of the famous models in Asia.

Namjoon just recently proposed to Jin and now they're engaged. It was a dream come true to Namjoon. Namjoon still tries his best on supporting Jin. But sometimes he just can't be there for his fiance because he's too busy. He had been performing here and there nonstop. He's also having a concert soon. He never thought that his dream to be a famous rapper would come true.

Hoseok and Jimin also entered the music industry. They decided to become partners. They are called Bangtan boys. Hoseok is in charge of the rapping while Jimin do the singing. After becoming famous in Asia, Hoseok changed his name to J-hope. He was quite proud of his new name. Jimin just found it lame.

Yoongi, of course, will always be there for his boyfriend. He remembered promising Jimin that he'll write and compose a song for him. And he did. He gave it to the Bangtan Boys and the song that he wrote and composed was their debut song. It became popular and Yoongi became a well known music producer as well. Now, he's the one in charge of writing, composing, and producing Bangan Boys' songs. He's happy to be working with his friend and his boyfriend.

Everyone reached their dreams and are now living their happy life. They faced so many obstacles before they got where they are now. But they got through it and now, they're all happy. But Jungkook is not as happy as them. He did reached his dream to be a doctor to help the sick people. But, his heart still has a hole on it. A piece of his heart is missing. And that person that took that missing piece was the person he loves. The one who just disappeared and never came back.

Everytime Jungkook finds himself alone, he can't stop thinking about his boxy smile and his laugh. The laugh and smile that will never fail to put a smile on Jungkook's face until now.

I wonder where Taehyung is, he always ask this question whenever he finds himself thinking about the love of his life.

He thought he'll move on after a few months but he still found himself inlove to Taehyung after 6 years.

"Dr. Jeon, have you ever fallen inlove to someone?" Jungkook looked up in surprise to Chul gi at the sudden question. He didn't expect this kind of question coming out from a child.

He stopped writing on his paper and he gently set it down on the bed of his patient.

"Yeah, I did." Jungkook said, stroking the younger's hair.