Two

December 9th, 2015
--
Malaya Rose:
"Jack, did you do the homework?" I whisper to him softly. "Yeah here." He whispers back. He pulls out the medium sized white paper with a whole bunch of printed equations on it, out of his binder and slides it over to me. "Thanks babe." I say softly. His jaw clenches and I quitely giggle.

Two more weeks, two more weeks!

-Ring Ring-

I scribble my name onto the homework and handJack his homework back. "Thank you. You're a life saver." I say dramatically. "Yeah, yeah."

We walk up to the front of the room and hand the teacher our homework. Exiting the classroom, Jack follows me to my locker so i could get my things out for my other classes.

Right now I have lunch, and then art; my favorite subject. Ever since my mom bought me an easel and painting materials and all that good stuff as a kid, i've been really hooked.

"Do you want to sit with me at lunch today? It's okay if you don't want to." I smile at Jack. "A-Are you sure? I mean, I don't want to leave you."

"It's fine Jack," I laugh, "plus I have Natalia with me. I'll be okay." I say, with a smile forming its way to my lips. "Okay. I'll be across the room if you need me or something. Alright?"

I nod and then got in line for lunch. I stood behind Natalia and started breathing on her neck. "Uh, is there a reason why-" she turned around, looking  at me. "Oh. It's just you." She laughed. "I thought I had to kick someone's ass today." She laughs.

Natalia, my other best friend that i mentioned earlier, has been with me around the same time Jack has. They both get along real well, surprisingly. But they're those kind of friends who joke on each other constantly with out getting butt-hurt. It's pretty hilarious to watch.

I laugh with her as moved the line moved up. "Where's Jack?" Natalia asks, grabbing a lunch tray for her and I. I shoot my head in his direction, "He's with his friends today." I smile. We take a glance over at his table to find Jack looking dead smack at me, while his friends were laughing and talking.

"Malaya, he likes you." Natalia sighs, shaking her head. I groan. "we're just best friends, Natalia, and that's it." I say. "Okay, whatever you say." She shrugs, "but when you start dating, i'll be the first to say that i told you so!"

I roll my eyes at her, moving my lunch tray and letting the lunch ladies slab the so called 'lunch' here at, Omaha Nebraska High School, onto my plate.

Natalia and I walk over to our regular table, that we share with a few other kids, and sir down.

"So, what are you getting me for my birthday?" I smirk. "That's for me to know and for you to find out in two weeks." She giggles, picking at the slimy pizza on her plate.

"Man, I can't believe I'm going to be 17!" I squeal. She smiles at me and looks down at her food in pure disgust. "Why do they give us this? And they question why some kids hate school." Natalia scoffs. I giggle and shake my head. "You're such a mess."
--
Jack Gilinsky:
Malaya Rose. Boy, do I love that girl. I want her to myself so bad. Watching her laugh and smile is like I just stepped into heaven. I love that girl so much.

"Dude, do you have staring problems?" Johnson nudges me. "Sorry man. I keep looking at Malaya." I sigh, rubbing the back of my neck. "Yeah, no shit man."

"Why don't you tell her how you feel?" He asks. "I can't! She probably doesn't even like me like that." I say. It's true, Malaya has never confessed any type of romantic feelings for me. Why would she change her mind now?

"Dude. She must have some type of feeling for you. She calls you 'babe' and everything like that."

"I know, but she's saying it in a friendly way." I explain. That's what all friends do, you know? "You have to tell her sooner or later, before someone takes her." He says. He's right.

On her birthday, I'll tell her how I feel about her. Hopefully she'll feel the same way.

Man, two more weeks.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
I'm in love with this story omg
vote | comment
c;🍰