Three

December 11th, 2015
--
Malaya Rose:
Friday, yes! My favorite day of the week. I slowly walk to my history class, since it's the my least favorite class. Once i walk inside, i blow a raspberry from my lips and take a seat next to Jack. Crazy how we sit next to each other in every class, huh?

"Hey babe." I smile. "H-Hey." He stutters. I chuckle softly, "do you have any plans today?"
"Nope. Do you?" He asks, sighing. I shook my head no, "Natalia's going to be with her family and you're my only option." I giggle. He smiles at me.

"Alright class. Settle down." Ms.Harris, our history teacher, scolds. We all shut up and listen to what she has to say. "Open your books to page 445 and read up until page 450 and answer questions 1-6 on page 451." She says, which causes everyone to groan.

Honestly, I don't even think that our teacher knows how to teach, correctly. All she does is give us packet work, and book work. That's not how you're supposed to teach a class, i'm assuming. "You may work in partners." She adds.

Jack and I look at each other, with smirks plastered onto our faces. He turns his desk towards me, smiling. "I'll read first." He says.

"Okay." I reply. Jack and I both turn to page 445. As he begins to read, my eyes follow along. He pauses, "I'll just read the whole thing."

"Are you sure?" I ask. Reading five pages of boring, and useless, facts about history, that we'll never need, or even care about, is painful. "Yeah, I don't mind." He says. He stares at me one more time, then goes back to reading.

-Ring Ring-

Jack closes the book as well as grabbing all his things; I do the same. "We'll continue this on Monday!" Ms.Harris shouts to our class. Jack and I head to our last period of the day which was math. My second least favorite subject.

"Ready for your favorite subject?" Jack says, wiggling his thick, dark, eyebrows. "Shut it eyebrows." I playfully remark. He put his hand on his heart, "ouch."

I laugh, grabbing his hand, "come on loser, we don't want to be late!"

We got to class before the bell rang and sat down in our seats. "Alright class, we're going to pick up from where we left off yesterday. This is independent work, and if you have a question ask a neighbor or me." Our math teacher, Mr.Adams', explains.

I sigh and began to take my work out from the day before. I had 11 more problems to do and hopefully they'd be done by the time I get out of here.

"Hey Malaya, do you know the answer to number eight?" Jack whispers. "Yes it's 23." I whisper back. "Thanks babe." He whispers. I nod in response and got back to work.
--
Jack Gilinsky:
Babe. I called her babe.

I can't wait to say it to her everyday, as her boyfriend.

I look at her as she does her work. The way her eyebrows pull together, and her heavy breathing as she concentrates on her work, makes me fall in love with her one hundred times more than i already am. I smile at her softly and went back to my work.

I end up finishing my work early, thank fucking God. I got up from my seat and hand my teacher my work. "Good job Jack." He smiles. I shoot him a fake toothless smile, then go sit back down.

Malaya taps my shoulder, "hey, can you tell me the answer to the last one?"

"Y-Yeah. It's uh, 567." I smile. "Thank you." She says, kissing my cheek. I smile at her as she got up. I take a glimpse of her ass, smirking.

-Ring Ring-

The bell rang, finally. Malaya took her bag off of her seat, same for me. "Do you want to spend the night at my place?" I ask. "Yeah sounds good!" She smiles. We exit our classroom, walking to her locker.

Malaya puts all her school supplies away in her locker, since we don't get homework on Friday's. She grab's her backpack as well as her jacket.

Then, we went to my locker so I could get my backpack. "Ready?" I ask. She nods her head yes, then we walk out the school.

"I'm gonna go home and get my stuff and I'll head to your place." Malaya says, walking to her car. "Alright babe, I'll be home waiting for you." I grin. She smiles at me as we walks over to her car.

I walk over to my car, sliding inside. I place my backpack in the passenger seat, then i start the car, sighing.

Why can't she just be mine already? I really hope she doesn't have a crush on anyone else and tries to get with them. I really hope she doesn't.

I heard a beep from behind me, which causes me to look up into my rear view mirror. I meet eyes with familiar brown ones; Malaya. She waves and smiles at me. I do the same and back up out of my parking space.

I made my way home, plugging my phone into the aux cord and start blasting, 'All Me' by Drake, 2 Chainz, and Big Sean.

A few minutes later, I got home. I park my car in my garage and get out. I walk up the stairs that lead to the inside of house, tossing my backpack on the couch. "Hey mom, hey dad." I say.

"Hey sweetie! How was school?" My mom asks with a huge smile on her face. "Good. Oh, Malaya is spending the night." I inform. "Okay, that's fine." My mom shrugs. My dad looks at me, his lips formed together in a thin line.

"If you guys are going to, you know, do anything sexual.. please use protection Jack. You're too young to be a father. Okay?" My dad says, patting my back.

I give him an annoyed look. "Dad. We're just friends."

"Okay son, but in general, just be careful." He says quietly, as he pats my back. I shook my head, walking up to my room.

I clean my room up a bit. After i'm done cleaning, I lay on my bed and went on my phone, just waiting for Malaya to come over.

"Hey Jack." A sweet, innocent, voice speaks up. I sit up and lock eyes with Malaya. A smile immediately dances onto my lips. "Hey." I smile. "Sorry for taking long. I'm kinda a slow person." She giggles softly. "Don't worry about it." I speak.

She kicks her shoes off, laying down next to me and put her legs over mine. "Can I shave your legs?" She bluntly says. "Malaya, no-"

"Come on, please!"

"Malaya, I'm a guy. I can't babe, I'm sorry." I say, giving her a fake pout. "No ones gonna see it." She whines. She stares at me with her beautiful brown eyes, "please?"

I close my eyes and sigh. "Fine you can shave my legs." I groan. She squeals with excitement. "You're the best!" She kisses my check, dragging me into the bathroom.

I can't believe i'm actually doing this.

If this doesn't show how much i love seeing Malaya happy, and how much i love her, i don't know what else can cover it.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
im in love with this book omg
vote | comment
c;😈