Eight

December 21, 2015
--
Malaya Rose:
The first day of Winter. We have no school this week, and I'm beyond excited right now. I'm sitting up in my bed in my snowman sweater, that Jack got me, and some sweatpants watching 'ThePolar Express' and drinking hot chocolate out of a Santa Clause mug.

My door suddenly opens, revealing Jack. He looks over at my direction and starts laughing. "Look at you! You look like you just came back from the North Pole gift shop." He teases.

"Leave me alone! I'm in the Christmas mood." I laugh. There is nothing wrong with being in the  Christmas mood. Jack kicks his shoes off, staring at me. "Mind if I join your Christmas wonderland?" He asks with a smirk on his face. "Shut up," I laugh, "get your ass over here." I say slapping the free spot that was next to me.

He laid down next to me, running his fingers through my hair. "Before you get any ideas, you are not shaving my legs again, painting my nails, or doing my hair." Jack says, staring directly into my eyes.

"You're no fun." I huff. "Yeah I am, you know this Malaya!" He says, raising an eyebrow at me. "We can do other fun things that do not involve of me turning into a girl." He adds to his statement.

"Okay well besides that, what else can we do?" I sigh. He looks me up and down, quickly looking away. "We could cuddle and watch Netflix?" He suggests. I was hoping he said that. "Perfect."

I snuggled up into his chest as he kisses my forehead, wrapping his arms around me. I could feel his chest moving up and down as he breathed and it was quite soothing, to be honest.

"Can you not smell so good for once?" I laugh sniffing his shirt. "Can you not be so cute for once?" He mocks. I smile, looking up at him. He kisses my cheek and I kissed his.

I really want to kiss him again. I really really do. I lick my lips, looking at his lips. I start to lean in and so did he. He attaches his lips to mine, passionately kissing me.

This feels so right. Our lips move in a perfect sync. He slid his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gladly accept it. Our tongues fought for dominance and he won.

He pulls away slowly, smiling at me. I smile back at him and he kisses my forehead. "Your lips are so soft." I laugh. "Your lips are soft too." He winks.

I peck his lips one more time, pulling away. I snuggled back in his chest, smiling to myself.
--
Jack Gilinsky:
We kissed. We freaking kissed. This had to be the most perfect feeling in the entire world.

The way our lips moved together, felt so damn right. When she kissed me again, it felt like I was in heaven.

Now I actually know that Malaya has feelings for me. Everything is going to run smoothly.
--------------------------------------------
this was cute
vote | comment
there's only a few more chapters left!
c;🌬🌨