Seven

December 19th, 2015
--
Jack Gilinsky:
Malaya's birthday is in 6 more days. Right now, I'm writing what I'm going to say to her when I confess my love to her. Her giant teddy bear is still in my closet, followed along with my Santa Clause suit that I got yesterday.

The things I do for this girl.

My phone began to ring. I look over at the caller ID and see that it was Malaya. I smile, immediately answering it.

"Hey." I smile through the phone. "Hi. I'm bored." She sighs. "Do you want me to take you to the mall? We can get ice cream. I'll pay for everything, so don't worry about bringing your wallet." I say. "Jack, I can pay for myself." She laughs. "No. I'm paying." I say sternly.

"Fine." She sighs. "I'm on my way over right now." I say, getting up from my chair. "Okay. I'll be waiting."

"Okay, I'll be there soon." I hang up the call, grabbing my wallet. I slip my all black converse on, walking out of my room.

"Where are you going?" My mom asks, as I walk down the steps of my house. "Oh, I'm taking Malaya to the mall and then we're getting ice cream," I say, "we're both bored so why not get out the house."

"Oh. That's nice of you." My mother smiles at me. "Yeah. Well, I'll see you later bye, love you."

"Bye, please be safe! I love you too!"

Before I leave the house, I grab my car keys off of the hanger in the kitchen, then leave my house. I get into my car and start it up. I plug my phone into my Aux Cord and made my way to Malaya's house.

When I got there she was sitting on the steps, smiling at her phone. She looks up, smiling at me as she walked to my car. "Why were you just sitting in the cold? Next time wait inside and I'll come get you, please." I say. "Sorry." She apologizes.

"No, don't be sorry. I just don't want you getting sick, that's all." I say. She smiles at me, putting her arm on the armrest.

"Can I have the aux cord please?" She asks me softly. I nod my head yes, then she takes my phone out of the aux cord replacing it with her phone.

She puts her music in as we head towards our destination. About 20 minutes later or so, we arrive at the mall. Malaya squeals with happiness. "What are you happy for?" I ask as we both get out of the car.

"They're going to be playing Christmas music in the mall!" She says. I just chuckle, grabbing her hand as we walk inside of the mall.

"What store do you want to first?" I ask, looking around at all the stores. "Um, Victoria's Secret." She smiles. "W-With the bra's and stuff?" I groan. She nods her head yes, followed by a giggle escaping her lips.

She drags me inside of the store and she starts to look around. I pick up a cheetah print bra, shoving it in her face. "Does this fit you?" I ask. She examines the size, scoffing. "Jack! I am not a double D." She says. I glance at her chest and then the bra, "looks like it to me."

"Pervert." She says, slapping my chest.

She picked a few more bra's and some underwear, and boy I wanted to see her in them myself.

Oh shit sorry, my fuck boy came out.

I grab my wallet from my pocket and paid for her. Malaya sighs, "i hate when you pay for my things!"

"Too. Bad." I smirk, swiping my card. "Aw, you guys are such a lovely couple." The cashier smiles. I look over at Malaya, my chest tightening. "Oh, we aren't together." I nervously laugh. Malaya looks down, clearly uncomfortable. I frown a little. "Oh, I'm sorry. You two would be the perfect couple though." She says, handing Malaya her bag.